Is anyone near enough for a Northampton/Milton Keynes meet ?

MagicMarkers

Reaction score
Would anyone fancy a meet anywhere around there ?
Iv missed all the other ones anywhere near me and would love to meet all of you guys, plus Northampton and Milton keynes are easy to get to by train, bus and car and are pram friendly enough to have a good mooch around :)

i could prob do either too , want to take leland to the santa express in milton keynes :cheer:

Oooh, I don't know any of you (more of a lurker) but if you'd let me I might come?

I live in Rugby and Northampton/MK are veeeeery close by train!

MagicMarkers said:
Iv missed all the other ones anywhere near me and would love to meet all of you guys, plus Northampton and Milton keynes are easy to get to by train, bus and car and are pram friendly enough to have a good mooch around :)

Hey hun :wave:

Where are you from then? I'm from just outside Kettering and would be up for a meet x

Yayyy i was sooo anticipating this to be one of those posts that just burns and dies with no replies !!!

Ive just moved to Kettering from Northampton :)

I dont really know anyone either thats why i wanna go to a meet lol :cheer: :cheer:

Any for anyone a bit further afield

Journey times by road from Milton Keynes:

M25 35 minutes
Central London 65 minutes
Central Birmingham 70 minutes
Oxford 60 minutes
Cambridge 65 minutes
So the trains even quicker !!

Rail journey times from Milton Keynes:

London Euston 34 minutes
Birmingham New Street 57 minutes
Manchester Piccadilly 1 hour 48 minutes

http://www.destinationmiltonkeynes.co.uk/

I'm 5 minutes away from Kettering. How you finding it?! I'm usually there everyday cus all my family and friends are there.

If you want to arrange the meet before xmas then Milton Keynes would b nice, we could take thebabies on the santa express! If anyone needed a lift then i got a few spare spaces!

Depends how brave you are and what sort of mood bubs is in id say lol
Trains faster but sooooo much more expensive isnt it :(
Where abouts are ya ??

Mansfield its near Nottingham
Coach is actually less hassle, no changes and direct from my town you see!

Im up for either :)

Theres more at MK (like allllllllllllll the shops :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: )

Gem - were taking Corey to the santa express next month!! Woooop!

xkikix said:
MagicMarkers said:

Hey hun :wave:

Where are you from then? I'm from just outside Kettering and would be up for a meet x

xkikix - hi hun :hug: We were planning to meet a while before. Really sorry didnt manage :( Should try again :D

Goo kettering gang lol
Yep i live about 5 minutes from the centre and 10 minutes from wicksteed, flos nort really old enough to appreciate it yet but doesnt mean she hasnt been a couple of times lol :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Guess thats a no then lovey, apparently my nans sister or her husband or someone or others got a moutain house in wales half in half out of a hill, if i ever find myself there il have to give you a ring......... so i know where to avoid :twisted: : :wink:

So when was anyone thinking for it ? Im free pretty often tbh and northampton and kettering are easy enough to get to, i went to the new primark in Corby today, it was great but everyone kept eyeing flo up in me sling made me abit :?

I'd like to meet up, Im in MK, but could poss get to Northampton. Have to say though that the Santa Express in MK is def worth a visit!!

Shall we try to set up a date? I would really prefer Northampton. Its more compact and wouldnt need a very long drive from Kettering. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back