Who is left??

That is very true about people ttc longer then us. :hug: I know what you mean about going crazy with all this ttc lark it is sending me even more crazy then what I was :lol: One good thing about ttc and been on pf is that I have made some brilliant friends and meet loads of lovely ladies on here and the support is out of this world it really is fab :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm still here... we are not TTC this month because you need 2 of you to do that and OH is still in Holland! :(

xxsammyxx said:
I'm still here... we are not TTC this month because you need 2 of you to do that and OH is still in Holland! :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm still here. Been away for a few weeks but I'm back ready to ttc again!

Me :cry:

Feel like I've been on a million of these lists. This place is like my Hotel California :roll:

Hello ladies am still here :oops: although I have not logged on recently I have popped in to see who has their BFP'S!!!

We have been trying to concieve for about 3.5 yrs since around April 05!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

We did m/c in march this year and have been told no help as grossly overweight!!!!! But nothing wrong with either of us.
This year has been rubbish although had nearly lost 3 stone!!!!
Jan 08 car accident
March 08 m/c
weight piles back on over next few months stress..... :wall: :wall:
Sept 08 lost my god-father to cancer, he gave me away at our wedding
12 days later lost my mother in law
father in law rushed to hos last night

So as far as stress goes is it any wonder my little beans dont hatch :rotfl:

Anyway hello :wave: to anyone who remembers me and congrats to all with their BFP's :cheer:
Babydust and luck for the coming months to everyone else. :hug: :hug: :hug:

im here though im a newbie too, lots of babydust for everyone. i have a feeling ill be here for a while yet :(

Sorry Pinky that seems like a terrible year :hug: :hug: Hope your FIL is ok :hug:

I'm still here, it's been a year this month since we decided to start trying and a year next month since we actually started trying and got my BFP so I haven't been posting much cos I'm trying not to obsess with these anniversaries.

Good luck to all ladies still here, hopefully november and december will bring lots of BFP's.

i'm still here for now too - although still too early to test. lots of luck to everyone for november

Hi I am also a newbie could you add me to the list above :)
I start ICSI on the 10th november hoping and praying for my BFP miracle
I will be testing in december XX

Waiting4amiracle said:
Hi I am also a newbie could you add me to the list above :)
I start ICSI on the 10th november hoping and praying for my BFP miracle
I will be testing in december XX

Added you :hug: Good luck with the ICSI :pray:

:wave: Hi to all the newbies :hug: :hug:

I am still here. With the stress of trying to move house I very much doubt we stand a chance this month either. We did think we were going to moving next friday, but now it is looking like the 28th. We were expecting to exchange contracts yesterday but it didn't happen. I am praying we will exchange on Monday and it doesn't all fall through at this late stage!

Nicky_Jones said:
I am still here. With the stress of trying to move house I very much doubt we stand a chance this month either. We did think we were going to moving next friday, but now it is looking like the 28th. We were expecting to exchange contracts yesterday but it didn't happen. I am praying we will exchange on Monday and it doesn't all fall through at this late stage!

Hope you exchange on Monday and that you move in soon :hug:

come on little spermies give me my bfp plzzzzzzz i been waiting sooo long :roll:

i'm still hear too, only joind the forum last month but have been ttc for over 2 years ( came off the pill in feb 06 but only started trying to time bd'ing about 6mths later).

good luck and lots of baby dust to everyone. xx

Yeah, I'm still here. I have no idea what to expect now as I need to speak with my GP and see where things go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back