Who is going on holiday this year?

Booked Nerja with the family, and will be goin to Ibiza with the girls :)

Barbiexx said:
Booked Nerja with the family, and will be goin to Ibiza with the girls :)

Cool :)

Won't you feel left out in Ibiza with it being the part island.

I have 2 weeks in florida planned for late August and a 4 day girly holiday in Zante which will probably kill me! :rotfl:

Ryan & I are going all the way to BUTLINS!! Haha how exciting!!!

littlepip said:
Ryan & I are going all the way to BUTLINS!! Haha how exciting!!!

Aww I loved Butlins as a kid :)

Be grea fun hun, which one you going to.

with the credit crunch this year i think the best we will get is a few day at my parents caravan in skegness but its a change of 4 walls

We are planning on going to Dubai for 2 weeks in may. The sun does not like me so i'm not sure how i will get on out there but its a change, and it has to beat Cumbria!! LOL

Hopefully Torquay in the summer hols and Sharm el Sheikh at the end of the year/begining of next year! (need time to save lol! Theres too bloody many of us now hahaha :lol: )

my dad is moving to the IOW on the 10th so will be there for 5days in February, probably 5days in April, long weekend in May.. probably 2weeks at least in August, long weekend in October.. and a few days, maybe for christmas in December :)

Saving up for LO so won't really be paying for a holiday anywhere else :wink: might even get my BFP and be due some time this year so really depends :)

We'll be getting married in my hometown in Germany in October, that's going to be the only real holiday, although we hope to also get in a couple of weekends camping in Snowdonia in the summer.

we are goin for a long weekend in feb just to haven and a week to costa del sol in may and a week sumwhere else in september, busy year as i didnt go last year and prob wont go next year :D x

Off to Tenerife on the 16th for a week! Part of my 30th from Mum & Dad......they're coming too!

Ours is booked check out my ticker we are going to wales for a week to a haven and i cant wait roll on june.

three weeks in the costa del sol in April. Can not wait!!!!!

We'll probably go and spend some time with the parents in law in Holland before Easter (Becky's birthday). Normally around that time we'd go skiing in France or somewhere but I can't be bothered with that as family in law would probably want to drive and it's around 10-12 hours from the Netherlands to the French alps.

I'm really, really hoping we can get away at some point just the three of us. Might go to London in February as OH is possibly doing training there and we could stay with him at a reduced rate. My best friend is down there too.

We'll probably go to the inlaws timeshare in the Lake District in June, will double up as our honeymoon :D

I am.... we go to Florida in April, been planning it for nearly two years, we are soooooooooooo excited :D

We are going to stay at a Holiday park in Clacton-On-Sea that we go to every year in July for a week, we love it there! It's so nice for Amber, she always makes friends there & there's loads of activities during the day & the evening for all the kids! :D

And my mum & dad have booked a cottage in Devon for a week in June for us to go with them, we went the year before last and it was lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back