Who is planning a holiday?

Mamafy

Reaction score
I'm not as yet but circumstances may allow us to get away for a week in the summer, fingers crossed :D

Any ideas?

Where have you been?

Family friendly?

Has anyone specifically went to Salou?

I really need a holiday and if we were going we'd just do what we done the last time. We booked it 10 days before we flew :lol:

It was manic to organise but I loved the whole part where we didn't have to wait long :D and I was abit mad doing it with a 6 month old, a 2 year, 2 stroppy teenagers and a pre teen :lol:

It would be much easier this time :)

UK or abroad?

Not done a family holiday abroad since I was 10-12 wks pregnant with Hebe!! We are all about the UK now! We're saving for another holiday in California or waiting for my dad to say he's taking us all to Florida! :lol:

Abroad

Ideally I'd love to take the kids to disney, maybe the Paris one but too costly this year; maybe if my house sells next year I will :)

we were thinking about heading to the Lakes in May, but think there is a bit too much to do :( Will probably end up just having a few days at a friends...

We're off to Sandringham at spring bank and south Wales in the summer....Emily was offered south Wales in the caravan with us and 2 under 2's or all inclusive in Benalmadena with my parents......I'm still getting over the rejection.....:shakehead:

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel a bit guilty, as I may be away three times this year, none of them with OH or Nim! :oops:

March I'm off to Tenerife for a friends hen week. May I've been invited onto my friend's yacht in the South of France and in November I'm planning a last minute cheap holiday with my friend when OH is in Afghanistan.

I havent gone on holiday anywhere in 4 years, so I'm looking forward to going away in March. I think I may skip one and go with Nim somewhere just the two of us :) Maybe the west coast of Scotland to the beach.

We're off to Sandringham at spring bank and south Wales in the summer....Emily was offered south Wales in the caravan with us and 2 under 2's or all inclusive in Benalmadena with my parents......I'm still getting over the rejection.....:shakehead:

Bless her by then she'll need a holiday :rofl:

ps and with your powers you'll see :booboo: :lol:

I feel a bit guilty, as I may be away three times this year, none of them with OH or Nim! :oops:

March I'm off to Tenerife for a friends hen week. May I've been invited onto my friend's yacht in the South of France and in November I'm planning a last minute cheap holiday with my friend when OH is in Afghanistan.

I havent gone on holiday anywhere in 4 years, so I'm looking forward to going away in March. I think I may skip one and go with Nim somewhere just the two of us :) Maybe the west coast of Scotland to the beach.

Oh Tenerife will be gorgeous in March, we went to fuerteventura in March 2 years ago and it was 26-27 degrees every day :yay:

Ooooh thanks hun, I've never been :) I love the heat, so am looking forward to it even if I will be pissed the whole time :lol:

I wouldnt have noticed that if you'd not pointed it out! :lol:

:lol: It will be gorgeous, I fully intend to do all the canaries at some stage :D

If any of you smoke don't buy before you go, they are cheap over there. Food is so nice as well and its very cheap to eat out in/drink in. Loads of English/Irish bars, not so sure on scottish ;) but you've Irish roots so should get in :rofl:

i'd love a holliday!! thnking about it, this time 2 years ago was the last time i went away! got so pissed on the flight, i walked straight past MIL and SIL when i got to the airport, ran out, gave FIL a huge hug and announced, jesus i need a smoke :rofl:

i love malta, shame i cant really go anymore, cos i'd be constantly haunted by inlaws. its such a lovely place, proper stuck in the past!

Turkey 1st of June with OH my mum :roll: and my brother

i´ve never been on holiday with my mum before usually go with oh so should be fun

we were meant to be going to florida march 2011 but we didnt book it.. we are going to Haven in June though which should be ace.

i'm going to OH's parents time share in spain on the 18th sept! Me, OH, MIL, FIL, my 7 year old 1 x under 2 and 1 x under 1, i can't wait!!

I've only ever been to tenerife before when my mam lived there so i'm looking forward to seeing somewhere different xx

i am!! woohoo theres 20 of us going in sept/oct time . everyones waiting till my LO arrives so we can book lol!!!

As for Salou ive been there, its decent enough for families BUT it is very quiet, and the entertainment isnt up to scratch.

The best places for all rounders (we should know our age group ranges from babies to 70's) lol is usuallly majorca or ibiza. Ibiza is not how its protrayed all the nightclubs are out of the town a good long bus journey away and both ibiza and majorca caters for all ages and nightlife is always good.

To save money i advise booking independently... Flights - aer lingus easyjet bmi whoever is cheapest. Accommodation we would usually book with lowcostbeds or alpharooms. Transfers theres loads resorthoppa does most of spain and is usually reasonable but if airport is close to resort taxi can sometimes be as cheap. :D lol holidays are my forte!!! :D lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back