Who is going on holiday this year?

Morganuk

Reaction score
I have not booked anywhere as yet :(

I am thinking somewhere with clear blue waters, golden sand, and beautiful palm trees.
Somewhere you can relax but also have fun should the mood take me.

Any ideas ladies?

Scarborough?

:rotfl:

Kim x x x x x

Thats as far as I will probably get!

I don't think we will be having a holiday this year :(

We went on a cruise in September and it was amazing and I want to go again but we have to sae for our wedding.

I'd definately recommend a cruise. Pure indulgence for 2 weeks!

Well I shall be sunning myself on the Spanish costas this year :)

No wait I live there :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Thats as far as our pay packet will take us!

we might be going to Italy with the inlaws in the summer. we are planning on going to scotland in february though. its my 21st so we are going to see my aunt, and my cousin and her family will meet us rfom cornwall. its great because it means im the first from my family in this area to see her baby who was born in september

Squiglet said:

No wait I live there :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Thats as far as our pay packet will take us!

Aww at least your guaranteed some kind of heat!!! The only thing we're going to get is raing and floods with the odd day of sunshine thrown in :lol:

Squiglet said:

I used to live in Spain when I was a teenager.
Started in Gibralter, then along near Mabella.

I remember the winter raining so much.

The summer was fun though, we used to go up to Fuengirola, to the water park there :) .

Well hubby and i decided this morning that rather than have a party for my 30th we are gonna go on holiday. :D

So we are going to hire a cottage for a week in Ireland, we have seen some gorgeous ones right on the Lochs which is ideal as hubby loves fishing and I generally love the water!

Im soooo excited! :cheer: :cheer:

Jen & Her Men said:
Well hubby and i decided this morning that rather than have a party for my 30th we are gonna go on holiday. :D

So we are going to hire a cottage for a week in Ireland, we have seen some gorgeous ones right on the Lochs which is ideal as hubby loves fishing and I generally love the water!

Sounds lush! I have never been to Ireland before, I will one day to stalk Zebs :lol:

Jen & Her Men said:

Oh Ireland is beautiful hun :)

You will love it :)

I have been to Dublin before on a girly holiday when i was single and had an amaazing time.... :wink: but I imagine that this one will be some what different......although just as good...just in a different way... :lol:

Some friends of mine have offered to fly me to Gran Canaria to meet up with them over the Easter hols. A friend here is going to move into my flat and take care of the kids. I can get away and relax by the pool for a few days. I can't wait!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

My in-laws are planning to fly us to Australia for Xmas this year (dh is from Melbourne), but I'd really like to be a new mummy by then, so we'll see. Other than that, nothing planned as of yet - maybe another trip back to the US this summer for my future sister-in-law's uni graduation & some warm weather back home in NC. :D

oooh, a holiday sounds good.... but we probably won't be having one :( If all goes well, our baby will arrive in July and DH doesn't want to use up precious holiday before the birth. Let's hope it's a warm summer here for once! :pray:

all being well, a week in devon end of may and 2 weeks in florida in august :dance:

Hopefully we are going to Centerparcs :cheer: :cheer:

Yup :D

Booked for just over a months stay in Houston from the end of this month.

Also hoping to go visit Brian's sister in Australia later in the year, but nothing booked for that yet.

Argentina for 2 weeks in April, book it around February - hopefully fares come down a bit - specially the fuel surcharge which is $310 each atm :twisted:

Hopefully move back to England at the end of the year for good.

Have $300 worth of vouchers to use on Delta, not sure whether to use them or maybe put them on ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back