Who else..

me and hubs are convinced i have a bump already! bought maternity trousers too as my own are way too tight. Always had a pot belly but now it kinda protrudes a bit more. Hubby said to me tonight we are probably gonna have to tell people before 12 weeks.

my mum said everyone thought she was 6 months gone when she was only 3, and looks like i am going the same way. Maybe that is why I am in so much pain all the time.........

I'm going to look at maternity trousers at the end of the month, can't wait to fill them ;) xxx

I think I may need a tent by the end of this pregnancy....
haha!

My bump gets pretty dam big I remember being to fat to drive lol

My bump with the twins wasn't as big as I'd thought it would be, I'm quite small and neat. Some say that's nice but I'd like a whopper!! xx

I'm only 5 weeks but I seemed to have bloated out like a balloon!!!! I look about 6 months!!!

Im starting to get a bit of a bump :lol: Im 13+2 today according to my scan on Monday.

And I think I'm waddling a little, and I'm not even that big yet!

And I think I'm waddling a little, and I'm not even that big yet!

Pmsl!!
I thought I was waddling the other day, but tried to push that thought aside as I'm only 14wks lol. But there was a definite waddle lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I just look like I've had too much cake :-( roll on when I actually look pregnant :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back