Who else..

babyem

Reaction score
..Can't fasten their pants anymore?
Haha! Mine are getting abit too tight, I'm getting podgy! OH said I had a pot belly the other day! It's starting to get a bit less of a jelly belly and bit more firm, eeee :love:

I'm wondering if it will be twins, as I hadn't noticed how sticky outy it is, even though I have lost weight with having bad ms...

Any body else getting a podge? x

Ive got a couple of pairs of jeans that i cant fasten comfortably. They feel really tight if i do try and wear them. I cant wait to have a proper bump. I hate feeling podgy lol xxxx

Would it be rude to stuff my top with a pillow tomorrow? Lol

So you're not doing that already? *removes pillow from jumper ;) x

Im like a little piggy hehe!

After I've eaten I have to undo my pants, or I feel like I'm gonna burst!

What about a beach ball? You'd deffiately look preggers then!

Im very bloated so my trousers are tight, leggings are the way forward xxx

My jeans are all low cut so I can button them up, but I can't sit down unless I undo them lol.
Will have to invest in a couple of pairs of maternity jeans! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I've already bought a pair of adjustable maternity trousers! Comfiest things ever ... a must have £20 from new look!

Ooooh great tip!
I heard primary does maternity stuff??? Anyone looked?? xx

I havent looked for any maternity clothes yet, tbh cant afford them just now, got alot going on :(

If trackies wern't frowned upon, I'd wear them all the time!

Trackies are frowned upon??? Bugger that, I live in my trackie and uggs (but then I am from Liverpool lol) x

I have seen some lovely maternity clothes in Topshop next and DP I can't wait to start buying them although I will be doing well to sort my bloody wedding dress first x

Trackies are frowned upon??? Bugger that, I live in my trackie and uggs (but then I am from Liverpool lol) x

As in like proper sports ones.. I get called a chav (a word I hate!) when I wear them....I think I might be a renegade and bring them back in fashion

I have seen some lovely maternity clothes in Topshop next and DP I can't wait to start buying them although I will be doing well to sort my bloody wedding dress first x

Cos you Chav lol x

Well I have about a dozen juicy trackies and people can say what they like but they're comfy and I love them! x

Is it classed as being thick when you quote yourself? :rofl:

^^ :rofl: wondered what you were doing lol!

Oh sod it, I'm a chav aswell!! PF massive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back