Who else..

I love them with Uggs they look so bloody comfy

I feel a spending spree coming on. I remember when I was pregnant with Rose I bought tones of clothes but ddnt have a bump to fit in them I ended up walking round like a big freak sticking my belly out willing it to be oh so roundy. It wasn't until people asked me why was I walking funny and had I hurt my back that I stopped wearing them until I got bigger I did buy a top saying im pregnant whats your excuse just as payback lol x

I want one saying hands off the bump lol

I want one that says 'under construction' over my bump lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I had one saying I grow people and touch my bump and I will punch your face I saved that one for hormonal days lol cafe press do really good ones x

Hahaha I think I will and I will also have you know I am Watching my fake baby..... Worried much? Lmao x

I CANNOT wait for a bump!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeekkkk x

Oooh going to have a look at that x

If you type maternity tops they have tonnes you can actually make your own to they do hoodies and vest tops to and they are nice and Long so fitted right to the end x

It's so exciting isn't it? I can't believe it yet, we've been in ttc for soooooooo long, doesn't seem real xx

I want one that says 'under construction' over my bump lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

haha that'd be ace!!

I realllyyyy want to get some face paints and paint my bump when its huge, like paint it as a beach ball or something lol!

I know poor al is still in denial that it's actually happening he is waiting at the toilet door everytime I go fir a wee to see if I'm ok apart from being a little freaked I find it so sweet I don't think he will believe it until he sees bubs at the scan he never got to do any of that with Rose because he was working away all the time. How's you oh cos I bet he's in total shock god love him x

He is! He's much the same though, keeps asking constantly if I'm ok and everything is ok, bless them eh.
It must be hard for them.
I think my oh will relax after the scan too, I know I will x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back