Feel HUGE today :(

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Ok ok, I know Im pregnant and have accepted that Im going to put weight on, but i have to admit its a bit of a weird feeling having no control over it and waking up one day to find your favourite clothes dont fit so well anymore!!
Im coming up to 10 weeks now and have really noticed a change in the past week. Unfortunately though, its not really a "bump" so much as I feel like Ive expanded around my waist and I feel really wobbly!! I dont know if a lot of it is water retention or sommat cos my bum and legs etc are still the same and I can fit in to all of my hipster pants still, but I cant fasten up anything that fastens round the waist at all!!
I thought it was a bit early for me to be popping out of my clothes and Im a bit upset cos I have been trying really hard to be good and exercising and eating healthily!! I think its all of a lost cause and I may as well go buy a box of chocolates!! :D
Has anyone else noticed these changes or am I just a fat bloater??! :rotfl:

i think we all have those days where we feel fat n bloated but other days are ok n dont feel so bad. its not so bd when u actually get a proper bump n people can see ur actually pregnant n not just getting bigger lol

The bloatedness is really uncomfortable, especially when bending over lol.. its much nicer to have a preggy bump at least when ppl look at you they dont just think maybe you've had a huge lunch!

j-do... i havent fitted into any of my clothes since 7 weeks..ive gone up 3 dress sizes! my hips. legs and tummy have all put on weight..and i still have loooooaaaddddsss of wobble..constantly feel like ive been poured into clothes and fogot to say stop.. i dread to think what i will feel like in 20 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back