• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who else is waiting??

Sounds like a good distraction to me :) sorry for your losses faerie

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I'm also waiting for my af to show up, got off bc in January, had no periods whatsoever so started AC on 1st June... still nothing so far :( really upset as didn't think it would take me this long to even get af! x

Thanks for all my birthday messages, I had a very messy night out ... Omg I was so drunk, bloody shots for a pound!! And I think I told the dj he was going to heaven as he said I only looked 18 haha ....:.. ouch shouldn't laugh it hurts to much!!!

vicky that made me giggle

i'm waiting, although i'm nearing the end of the wait

we're entertaining ourselves by selling our house although we're finding it really hard to look at larger, family houses when there's no guarantee we can fill them!

i'm ok at the weekends with the waiting and everything, but I find it really tough when I'm at work - I thought I'd be out of there a good 18 months ago, but I'm still going with no end in sight!

I'm waiting for 1st appointment at infertility clinic - 27th June so not much longer to wait. No doubt I'll be waiting for something else after it! :) x

I'm waiting for AF to start my first round of clomid. A week to wait and if AF doesn't arrive I'll take provera for 5 days and hope it arrives! It seems the wait for any of these appointments/treatments is always a long one no matter what stage people are at. I've just been busying myself with nights out with friends and quality time with my husband. Keeping fingers crossed for us all on here xx

Hello,

I was thinking just this yesterday that i am always waiting for something (spooky - ive not been on for a while so had not seen this thread!)

Each month i wait for OV then i wait for AF!

This month i was also waiting for 21 day bloody so i am now waiting for those results - oh is have a SA so waiting for the appointment (where i live they have to have an appointment) then again waiting for the results! :wall2:

It is all too much!

I really need to find something to keep my mind off things - i have not found anything yet!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back