Who else feels the same??

Countrybumpkin

Reaction score
At the moment i am really hate my body change, big boobs (yes i am hating them, being active they get in the way, LOL :whistle: ).

I am also really hating the shape and bloatness of my body, it is the fact, i am bloated, maybe even a little bump, but as it isn't really much of a bump i am just feeling fat and very unconfident at the moment.

I sent a good few year of my life struggling with my weight, which was caused by my PCOS, and tried ever diet under the sun, eventually i found a forumal which suited me and manage to get my weight down to a super BMI of 22, which made me feel great, especially as i am only 5'2". I have managed to maintain this weight loss for about 3 years now, so this sudden change in my body isn't going down well, LOL. Now i am just feeling fat and frumpy again and i can't stop eating at the moment either :oooo: , which doesn't help.

I am sure once i have a proper bump i will be able to cope more with it properly, but whilst only our parents know and our best friends, it makes it even harder.

Hi

I'm feeling exactly the same as you and have struggled with my weight in the past too.

Normally really enjoy a lot of exercise and I know exercise is ok during pregnancy if you do what you normally do, but I had about 3 weeks off due to illness and am too scared to run now.

I feel HUGE. My skin is oily and my hair is falling out like no tomorrow. I'm told it will get better though. My best friend works with about 50 women and been around a lot of pregnancies, she said the body will normalise around 11 weeks but I am concerned that I won't be able to shift the weight.

Trying to stay positive, but I don't think I can relax til I get to 12 weeks! Am at 6 right now and midwife in 2 weeks should answer some questions too.

xx

Hang in there girls, one day you will wake up and find the bloating gone and a real lovely bump has sprouted , and also your'll past the dreaded 12 weeks insh and then once you tell people they will know it's a baby and not too many pies XX

i feel like this and i am just shy of six weeks my boobs are massive and i mean big and my tummy is big as well i was not big before size 14 most i can't wait for a proper bump know how you are feeling country bumkin won't be too long before we have a baby bump to show for it xx

Ugh the mix of bloat and bump starting to come up is making me feel massive at the moment, And i really wanna wear my light summery dresses and things, But I swear I look about 6 months preg in them! its horrid... My boobs havent grown though. Damn.

i remeber feeling like that. my skin was also very oily and my hair fell out. ive always been a bit insecure about my looks so i felt awful, not to mention the sickness and constant tears ontop of it. my wee one's due any day now and like anyone else will say, it does get easier.
i mind the first day someone asked me when i was due, i was chuffed to bits cause people knew i was pregnant and not thinkin id just eaten too much over christmas hehe.

keep your chin up and just think how worth it will be in the end x

Hang in there girls, one day you will wake up and find the bloating gone and a real lovely bump has sprouted , and also your'll past the dreaded 12 weeks insh and then once you tell people they will know it's a baby and not too many pies XX

My Dad keeps saying that I've eaten too many pies and I'm 18 weeks bless him!! People are still only just guessing I'm pregnant :rofl:

My Dad keeps saying that I've eaten too many pies and I'm 18 weeks bless him!! People are still only just guessing I'm pregnant :rofl:

i was 6 n a half months the first time people noticed my bump and even then i seen the shock on their face when i told them how far along i was. after that though the bump popped out very quickly and now im huge.

i was 6 n a half months the first time people noticed my bump and even then i seen the shock on their face when i told them how far along i was. after that though the bump popped out very quickly and now im huge.

Lol bless you! Funny thing is I don't even like pies :lol: hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back