Who do you think you are?

DaisyPurple

Reaction score
As a very keen genealogist I have been enjoying this series watching Alan Carr right now, what a lovely down to earth man,
Last night I watched Robin Gibb, he came across as a very strange man, just my opinion but he was a bit wierd, and I was distracted by his very bad wig.

Didn't think it was a wig, thought it was a hair transplant still growing in..........

I love this series though.

We've done a fair bit of family research between my Mum, myself and her cousin.

Easily back to the mid 1800's on both sides, which is how we know my Great-great-grandmother was called Lander :)

Ah I understand the name now, I'm pretty sure that RG is sporting a syrup though, I googles it to be sure ha ha

And apparently he has a phobia of "bodily fluids" iykwim ;) x

Might have been tesco, I know it was cheap wine hehehe x

Funny thing is I switched radio 2 on the other morning and thought oh how funny Chris Evans has Steve cougan.on doing Alan partridge ha ha then.realised it was Richard madely filling in ha ha ha x

Nah, I'm watching Gavin and Stacey in bed, I love it I do, it's lush x

Funny thing is I switched radio 2 on the other morning and thought oh how funny Chris Evans has Steve cougan.on doing Alan partridge ha ha then.realised it was Richard madely filling in ha ha ha x

Hahaha he is well cheesy isn't he. He gives me the creeps, I find him a bit pervy. He was always talking about Judies gynae problems and asking women inappropriate questions on this morning :sick: x

Lol my last comment was referring to RM not nessa ha ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back