Who ate their Christmas dinner?

purplepants

Reaction score
So who ate all their christmas dinner and who ended up running for the bathroom?

saddly i had to make a run for the bathroom :cry: but made up for it later with lots of pudding :rotfl:

I managed to eat Christmas dinner, but was full very quickly. I only had 2 small plates and they weren't even full :shock:

I ate all mine (practically licked the plate) BUT couldn't even look at the buffet in the afternoon - specially the ham I spent hours making (typical). All I could stomach was Wotsits :lol:

My mum had done king prawns for starters, which although they were cooked properly I just couldn't even entertain the concept. And I couldn't eat the meat really, but I ate loads of veggies lol.
xx

Well I cooked it so didnt really fancy when it come anyway :roll: which is just typical!

Would rather of snacked on some chocolate :lol:

I ate everything apart from 2 bacon wrapped sausages. Even ate 2 sprouts, I usually only have 1, but my mum said I have 2 children now, so it is a sprout for each child! :shock: I said to my OH, well I am buggered next year then aren't I? :roll: At which point my mum said, 'Why, you're not pregnant again are you?' Well we had been waiting for the right moment to tell her! :lol:

haha. thats an awesome way of spilling the beans!
my dad got scrabble for christmas and when we were all playing i whispered to G that i really wanted to spell out baby on the board lol. (i managed to not do it)
xx

well i wolfed mine down!!!! i couldnt wait for it after smelling the turkey in the morning being cooked lol, 2 xmases ago last time i was pregnant i couldnt stand tthought of sunday dinner! i had turkey n chips 4 my dinner lol this year i couldnt wait for it! YUM YUM X

I had a small dinner and ate about 2/3 of it. Boxing day I managed a turkey & stuffing sarnie followed by 4 hours back in bed then fried turkey, chips & gravy for dinner last night. This nausea thing is great isn't it!!!!

Oh my gawwwd it was luuussh :D
Turkey or chiken or whatever you have at christmas, sprouts!, sweed, carrotts, roast potatoes, graavy.
Was lush.
And then I had toffe cheese cake, then I had chocolate gateoux with cream, and i had seconds of that. :lol:
Definatly eating for 2.

i managed most of mine but it was huge, had xmas pud about an hour later :D
xx

Snuggle said:
I ate eveything I could get my hands on :oops:

me too!

I had....A bit of all the meats...Beef, Gammon and chicken (we don't like turkey)
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Cabbage
Carrots
Mashed Potato
Roasties
Yorkshire pudding
Stuffing
With gravy and mint sauce

then I had black forrest gateu(sp?) with squirty cream

Then I did a buffet for the night time and I ate

about 10 cheese and pineapple
same ammount of cocktail sausage and cheese
sausage rolls
chicken baps
pizza
pringles
cheese and crackers
scotch eggs

More cake lol!!

Yes...was a good day! Another 11lber on it's way :shock:

LOL i'm so sorry!

I just took advantage of my sickness peeing off! I just couldn't stop eating! lol

I had it quite bad at first, now I only get it early in the morning until ive had something to eat.

Food is my friend at the Mo :cheer:

Now to stat a new topic...'Is it safe to use the gym?' :lol:

Today ive had a mac donalds breakfast because I was in town at the next sales, then tomato soup for dinner and craved a chinese for my tea...I need start eating healthier again! Stupid xmas :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back