OMG!!!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Just had to share.

I felt normal last night, and for the first time in over 3 weeks I ate my dinner without feeling sick. It was glorious!

This morning, I woke up feeling a little ropey, but not sick enough to take an anti-sickness tablet. I ate toast, and now IM OUT!! I'm able to leave my house again.
I'm currently at the barbers with my husband. I might even go visit my parents!!

I can't believe it!! I feel better than I have in almost a month! I'm actually a little teary eyed!!

How wonderful is it to be outdoors?!?! Xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ooooh, I hope you had something lovely for your dinner, especially since you managed to keep it down! And breakfast too? You must be feeling pretty good right now.
Hope it stays this way for you, its about the right time for things to start improving, so fingers crossed you're sickness is almost done & dusted.

Oh I'm so jealous! I'm still not able to leave house let alone feel remotely human. Hopefully this is the start of your 'bloom' :)

Yippppeeeee!!! Bubs in very settled now so hopefully you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. Yay for fresh air :) xx

so glad u are feeling a bit better.i follow your posts and it seems like u have been sick forever lol.fingers crossed that its time for the ms to totally disappear.

So glad you are feeling better hun....about time!! xx

Thats brilliant news! You've felt so dreadful for so long, its great you are out and about - hello world. Long may it last.
xx

That's great news jayjay!!

I actually can't imagine how awful that must have been for you!

I've had a couple of bouts of really horrid nausea, but as of yesterday and today I have felt fine, and actually enjoyed my dinner last night!

For some reason though my OH has noticed that when I eat I am eating really slowly! Dunno why though.

I guess just a week of ms is not much though, and I expect it'll be back soon!

Really pleased for you tho!
x

:yay: That's brilliant hun! :D So pleased for you, I don't think you realise what its like to feel normal until it happens! Its the best feeling ever, right now! Really hope it continues :yay: x x

Yay welcome back to the world jayjay!! xxx

aw, thats great news jayjay - you sound so happy again xx

Thanks so much guys!!

We visited DH's parents, then visited my parents and stayed there for dinner.
I ate mince and sausages with potatoes and veg - didn't eat it all but it stayed down!! And I still feel human.

Ah this is blissful lol. Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Yay thats great news :)!! I just freaked out after a couple of days feeling human again and started to worry, it's nice tho to eat meals again isn't it? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back