White noise for colic babies

leannesxb

Reaction score
Never thought this would work but AJ loves the sound of the hoover. Stopped him mid colic attack scream and sent him to sleep. Have to say it was like torture to me but babies are weird would definitely recommend it to people who have screaming babies. lol.

Also just for your info those of you with really windy babies Boots own gripe water is amazing. It is really quick working, is in a plastic bottle so easier to take with you out, has a apple tast (AJ hates the original stuff) and advises you to give before a feed unlike the original which says during or after which does help.

Anyone elses lo having a growth spurt? AJ has fed every 3 hours today he is 7 weeks do you think thats what it is?

the hoover used to send me off too apparently. babies are so weird like that. my local boots never has the own brand gripe water in, i had to pay 9 quid for some off amazon as even boots online says out of stock! grr. there is a growth spurt around 6 weeks so maybe it is that hun. hope he grows out of the colic quickly for you x

Me too hun. We tried it and it worked so well we brought the last 4 bottles on the shelf its crazy how you can't get hold of it. I hope it comes back before we run out. Specially if hes having 5mls before every feed. aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

Hair dryer is good too, and I found it easier to keep it handy plugged in than a big Hoover )

ask tor to buy some and ship it to you maybe lol, her boots had loads when she went. im just glad i dont need it too badly

Im jealous White noise has no effect on Tyler whatsoever!

I've just given up on the Boots gripe water as I find it too hard to get down E! Bought a syringe as the spoon was crap but still end up with her spitting most of it out (although agree that it is good when I can get it to stay down!). We have gone back to Infacol. My Boots had loads of the gripe water so if any one is desperate PM your address and I'll send it!

Bertie's having a growth spurt too.....bless :roll:

Tried Boots gripe water and Albert hates it! And who ever thought my son would take anything from a spoon obviously hasn't met him pmsl. We tried the syringe and he just spat it in my face. He much prefers the orange taste of infacol.

Our hoover is used so rarely these days Bertie would probably scream the house down if he heard it lol, but if it works it works hun xxxxxxxx

Hoover works here but as soon as u turn it off he wakes I have an app on my phone but it doesn't work it has to be the real deal

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Bertie's having a growth spurt too.....bless :roll:

Tried Boots gripe water and Albert hates it! And who ever thought my son would take anything from a spoon obviously hasn't met him pmsl. We tried the syringe and he just spat it in my face. He much prefers the orange taste of infacol.

Our hoover is used so rarely these days Bertie would probably scream the house down if he heard it lol, but if it works it works hun xxxxxxxx

We put AJs in the teat of the bottle. We unscrew it squirt the gripe water into it and he sucks it through the teat cos he is fooled that it is his milk. lol. Crafty I know. lol. But it works, AJ used to spit it out or scream so much he choked on it so it makes it a little easier. xxx

Yes Hoover and hair dryer are hits with Chloe too! As PO said it has to be the real deal and nothing audio replicates it lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back