Everyone on Loose Women
Jeremy Kyle
Carole Vorderman
Fearne Cotton
Danni Minogue on X-Factor
Kate Garraway
Claire Sweeney

I could go on and on, but I might seem bitter and twisted!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

this is a bit of a random one seeing as he's not really on TV anymore, but KEN DODD makes me feel sick :puke: I cant stand him. Even thinking about him now, i feel sick :x

All of the Egghaeads, they are sooo smug all the time - but especially CJ cos he spends the entire show sneering at the contestants! :x

elaine22 said:
All of the Egghaeads, they are sooo smug all the time - but especially CJ cos he spends the entire show sneering at the contestants! :x

CJ? Is that the greasy looking one who's well up himself? :think: Me and OH hate him too. My OH always shouts w****r at the telly when he's on :rotfl:

yeah thats him! he always sneers when the other team take a while to answer the question, and even when he's the only egghead to get knocked out of the final round he sits there rolling his eyes at everything grr :twisted:

Misslarue said:
for starters............!

Lorne Spicer
her voice is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying and I hate all those puns in cash in the attic :twisted:

Arghhhh!!!! Her laugh...........so false! And her teeth annoy me too! :twisted:

trixipaws said:
argh, thought of some more!

that annoying silly-voiced not-funny comic is he called lee evans?

jeremy clarkson

graham norton

the beckhams

tom cruise

and who's that bell end who used to be in hollyoaks who always goes on reality tv "falling in love" shows and makes a complete tit of himself

thats it for now but ill prob be back lol

can i just say again that i want sex with russell brand! hehe if anyone knows him pass the message on my boyf says its ok LOL

the one off hollyoaks- Paul Danan- what a stupid prat i dont like him either! i wouldnt mind a bit of brand either :wink:

LaineyG said:
Misslarue said:
for starters............!

Lorne Spicer
her voice is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying and I hate all those puns in cash in the attic :twisted:

Arghhhh!!!! Her laugh...........so false! And her teeth annoy me too! :twisted:

I know :rotfl: they are so yellow :puke:

elaine22 said:
yeah thats him! he always sneers when the other team take a while to answer the question, and even when he's the only egghead to get knocked out of the final round he sits there rolling his eyes at everything grr :twisted:

And his alice band is appalling.

I hate Chris. He can't just say 'the answer is China'. He has to start...'Well in 1973 the goverment blah blah de blah blah'. Stop showing off idiot!!! :x

Minxy said:
elaine22 said:

I hate Chris. He can't just say 'the answer is China'. He has to start...'Well in 1973 the goverment blah blah de blah blah'. Stop showing off idiot!!! :x

I think Daphne is the worst, she nods and smirks after she answers the questions as if to say "yes, i'm right, don't even bother to question me!"

But she looks and sounds like a completely dotty old lady, doesn't she?

Judith Kepple looks like a vampire.

evemarie8 said:
Minxy said:
elaine22 said:

I think Daphne is the worst, she nods and smirks after she answers the questions as if to say "yes, i'm right, don't even bother to question me!"

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: omg the eggheads are so annoying!!
When one is in the room on their own answering the question, Daphne starts jumping about in her seat nodding or shaking her head!

Minxy said:
But she looks and sounds like a completely dotty old lady, doesn't she?

Judith Kepple looks like a vampire.

Judith Kepple is out of her depth!! She can't keep up with the others, she keeps apologising for not knowing things!

Horashio of CSI MIAMI
His sun glasses even in doors the way he puts them on, takes them off :roll:
The stance he makes, he so loves himself :talkhand:
The stupid lines he come out with, i really think he thinks he's god :roll:
His voice AHHHHHHHHHHH :x
I like the other CSI'S much better

He's so vain I agree but a dude none the less :cheer: I'd want him on my side after I'd killed smily smily Carole slimy smily.

I hate perpetually happy people. Its not real. :x

And Holly Willoghby. And all the Eggheads. And Chris Tarrant.

I could go on.

OMG ROSS KEMP :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

WHY oh WHY do people keep letting him on tv? :puke:

emma28 said:
:wave:
Between Hexham and Consett
YEY another Northumbrian
Brilliant
Im from a little village called Seaton Delaval near Whitley Bay
I miss the smell of the sea in the air i miss the North East.
Give it a big kiss from me
I love the park in Hexham near the river i grew up visiting the park every summer and walking along the river and playing on the huge tyre rope slide.
Loved it :D
Lol Sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back