Which TV Person Winds You Up...and why?

kazlin

Reaction score
One of mine is:

Richard Madeley, I get aggravated when he doesn't let Judy speak and feels that he tends to put her down. I would much rather listen to her opinion on something than that Twonk!

Jeremy Kyle

Do you really need me to explain? :wink:

for starters............!

Lorne Spicer
her voice is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying and I hate all those puns in cash in the attic :twisted:

Harry Hill t**t
Does he make anyone laugh??????????????

David Dickenson

Noel Edmunds...especially on Deal or no Deal when he keeps repeating himself and saying stuff like "What we REALLY don't need now is to find the £100,000 box"... then they always bloody find it.
Then he keeps going on about how this is the most amazing game in DonD history... and he says it every time! Noel....SHUT UP!

Dale Winton - he is ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judy....she is sooo nervous all the time, fiddles with her earrings/ear or her necklace constanly..... other day she got her bracelet on her jumper cos she was twiddling with necklace.

She is so tactless too... grrrrrr- get paid loads and R and J are sh*te!!!

Patrick Keilty too... no talent.

Er...Ben Fogle... he is so nervous of animals on the nature/wildlife programmes he does... actually he doesn't annoy me, I find it quite funny!!

Ermm.... there is someone else too who I've commented is over exposed on TV to my OH but can't remember who now...doh! It's a TV presenter think she is female.. oh bloomin heck who is it? That will bug me now....

will post when I remember!

Keith Chegwin- Hate that guy with a passion!!
Gillian Mckeith, who the hell does she think she is? ewww horrible woman

noel edmunds - totally agree!!

ricky gervais - dont know why but he just doesnt make me laugh

richard and judy - totally agree they are rubbish. they interrupt each other all the time!!

i dnt know his name but the guy who presents match of the day 2 - its just sumthing about him, i think 1 is because he is not as good as gary lineker(sp) on motd1 and also he comes across as tho he doesnt know anything about football. dont know his name tho but i have seen him presenting other shows and still dnt like him.

i actually like jeremy kyle and i absolutely love russell brand!
:shock:

xxxx

Lorne Spicer. Obnoxious and common as muck, but puts on airs and graces :evil:

i have always been unable to stand Anthea Turner- dont know why
but the woman just grates on my last nerve! she seems to be quite up herself and precious!! grr i want to hit her.
also agree about richard and judy- she looks like an old goat and he
thinks he is jeremy paxman for the young generation!

Vanessa Feltz, now she must be the worst.

I agree with Russell Brand, cant see the sex appeal at all.

Des O Connor, just yuck yuck yuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back