Which TV Person Winds You Up...and why?

Carol 'Farmfoods' Vorderman gets on my wick.

I can't bear to watch her.

Another one is Christopher Biggins he really winds me up too.

I cant stand Mariah Carey!
or John Barrowman! Or Bonnie Langford
grrrr they really get on my nerves :twisted:

GMTV... :x

Where do I start???

Jenny Falconer - bloody rubbish presenter.
Richard Arnold - as above plus his rubbish camped up act is so irritating.
Andrew Castle - permatan idiot.
Tina the TV woman - oh god, don't even know where to start with her. Her voice is like nails down a blackboard.
Lorrainne Kelly - oh dear, oh dear.
Carla Romano (sp?) - can't believe she's representing our country in LA. Just embarrassing. She called Martin Scorcese 'Marty' at the Oscars and he ignored her completely.

God knows why I watch it. Thank God for Fiona Phillips. I love her!

LucyBee said:
GMTV... :x
Andrew Castle - permatan idiot.
Tina the TV woman - oh god, don't even know where to start with her. Her voice is like nails down a blackboard.

God knows why I watch it. Thank God for Fiona Phillips. I love her!

I'm with you on those too Andrew Castle is annoying. TBH even Fiona Phillips grates on me.
And what has Penny Smith done to her hair???

I may be shot for this.

Bruce Forsythe. He makes me cringe.

Kerry Katona really gets on my nerves :x :x

I cant stand JONATHAN ROSS.
He isn't funny, i can't understand him and he is soooooo annoying. Whenever he's on my tv is off.

A&J said:
Kerry Katona really gets on my nerves :x :x

me too, she's so annoying :x
Everytime I open a magazine she's there............and pregnant with a fag hanging out her mouth. Fine if that's what she wants to do but I hate that she keeps writing in her column that a few a day is not doing her baby any harm :roll: :x

Can't wait for her show though on MTV that starts in Feb. Shes even said they're going to film her birth (head end).
Car crash telly, you just can't help but watch!! :rotfl:

Vanessa Feltz (aka Miss Piggy) :wall: :wall: :wall:

Cant stand her shes so up herself! If she doesnt agree with something, she says "oh dont talk rubbish" in a really patronising way, thinks she is the voice of authority on everything and grrrrr just cant stand the bitch :evil:

Eamon Holmes.......ugh he really does my head in. His face, his voice, everything about him... :x

I love GMTV in the morning but Penny Smith and Fiona whats-her-face really do my nut aswell. Mostly penny smith. The was she tries to make a joke when shes just read the news. SHUT UP WOMAN! YOURE NOT FUNNY!! AND YOUR HAIR LOOKS SILLY!

I'd forgotten about Penny Smith.
Can't stand her either.
Do you think you have to be the most annoying person in the universe to get a job on GMTV?

Grrrr....Penny Smith is soooo annoying!!
But the most irritating is Claudia Winkleman, stems back to when she presented the news on BBC3, was it called Liquid News :think: she used to get on my wick :x

that woman who covers kate garraway on gmtv when shes off, idk her name she gets on my nerves- is that penny smith? the really stupid crappy one who makes u cringe coz she'll interview an amputee or something and go on and on about how theyre missing a limb and u just think noooooo shut up

i also agree with those who hate noel edmonds, chris tarrant, vanessa feltz, bruce forsythe, kerry katona, jonathan ross,
whos this lorne spicer some of mentioned?

love russell brand tho i want sex with him!

argh, thought of some more!

that annoying silly-voiced not-funny comic is he called lee evans?

jeremy clarkson

graham norton

the beckhams

tom cruise

and who's that bell end who used to be in hollyoaks who always goes on reality tv "falling in love" shows and makes a complete tit of himself

thats it for now but ill prob be back lol

can i just say again that i want sex with russell brand! hehe if anyone knows him pass the message on my boyf says its ok LOL

i kno, not a tv person but- james blunt! (or james c*** suits him better SO annoyin! lol)

trixipaws said:
argh, thought of some more!

that annoying silly-voiced not-funny comic is he called lee evans?

jeremy clarkson

graham norton

the beckhams

tom cruise

and who's that bell end who used to be in hollyoaks who always goes on reality tv "falling in love" shows and makes a complete tit of himself

thats it for now but ill prob be back lol

can i just say again that i want sex with russell brand! hehe if anyone knows him pass the message on my boyf says its ok LOL

Paul Danan?

if RONNIE CORBETT comes on the TV i have to turn over....i HATE HIM.

also hate RUSSELL BRAND...YUCK :puke: :puke:
KEITH MILLER on Eastenders :puke:
HOLLY WHILLOBY (SP) from dancing on ice...what a shit presenter.... :rotfl:

PAUL MERTON...SOOOO not funny
RICKY GERVAIS....SOOOO NOT FUNNY
will try to think of more :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads