Which Shops In Belfast..

Little Rose

Reaction score
Hi

Can any of the NI ladies tell me which shops in Belfast have the biggest selection of everyday maternity wear and work wear?

thanks!

I shopped A LOT in the New Look in the city & the New Look on the Boucher Rd.

Mammas and pappas in Victoria square have nice ones x

tapatalking!!

Mamas and Papas maternity wear is lovely. I got a few lovely essentials of theirs when pregnant and they're clothes are so comfy I found. I did however get two fab pairs of maternity jeans in Mothercare who are quite reasonable cost wise. x

I got some pieces in New Look and in H&M xx

Another NI girl here :wave: though don't live there anymore x

Ive found new look in boucher to have the best range and really affordable xo

lol I never realised. Where are you based now?

Living in Denmark but moving back to UK (England) in July. Hoping to have a wee trip over to see parents July/August and no doubt a shopping trip to Belfast lol

I love a wee day out shopping in Belfast. The one place I have to hit is Lush!

Ive not shopped in belfast in so long, mostly cos I get too tired, usually just go to Lisburn now, cant go to lush I have an asthma attack walking past the place lol

I'll make sure to check all of the above out tomorrow - thanks again Ladies!

New look in bfast, top shop in vic square although their not for ur essentials or every day stuff. Didnt like what h&m had & disappointed the big next had no maternity at all! Ive given up going maternity shopping, think the selection is pretty crap. Ive just ordered online, spend fortune on diff sizes then just return them in store. Ive bought mostly new look stuff which has been pretty good, really comfy. Got some nice soft skinny jeans, maxi dresses & tops. Was so grateful for the mat tshirts i bought, was roasted yest & was able to avoid the big belly hanging out lolx

Heyy I'm from belfast too, topshop in victoria square, new look and next (they're facing eachother in the street facing city hall. Xx

Morning Everyone. So the Belfast trip was a great success. Got loads of bits n bobs for buttons really! The new look dresses are fab for work with leggings and I got some "going out" things in Top Shop.
There is definitely a niche in the market for a decent maternity shop - one that has everything from vest tops to wedding gear.
If I ever win the lotto maybe i'll open a shop like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back