Grrr!!!

Lulabell

Reaction score
Omg I'm getting sick of not having many clothes to wear. I have a nice selection of maternity stuff but no where near the amount of ordinary clothes I had before. I went shopping and only one shop sold maternity clothing and that was Dorothy Perkins. It was limited selection and all looked quite frumpy. :-( I don't like ordering online as I vary sizes from shop to shop.

Any suggestions?xx

eBay! I've brought things for a couple of quid so if it doesn't fit for long or something it doesn't matter!

I tend to just buy larger sizes from primark as cheap enough if they don't last long I don't care

I know how you feel, it's so depressing!!!!
I went to m&p and they had some nice stuff x x

I agree, there are some great sites out there such as asos and stuff but I'd really rather try something on cos my size varies, obviously more so when pregnant. But then the shops I have found that actually sell them instore such as mamas & papas and mothercare cost an absolute fortune. They seem to think that just because it's maternity they charge double the price and it pains me to have to spend a lot of money on something I'm not going to get much wear out of.
Apparantly Asda have stopped doing maternity instore too :( the only other place I know to is Peacocks, they do it instore in all their shops, not a very big range though unfortunatly x

My matalan store don't have a maternity section. :-( x

Also I had been being larger sizes at primark but it's not great when I need trousers. :-( only trousers I find comfy are over the bump support trousers. :-( x

just get a bundle from ebay - if they don't fit then relist and because they are cheaper you are allowed to buy more :)

I found online is best and even if it doesn't fit you can always send it back

Ebay! Got dorothy perkin jeans for less than a fiver :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back