Which lube?!

T84

Reaction score
So.... Rightly or wrongly, I have my hopes pinned on a holiday baby. You hear so much of people coming back with a wee bun in the oven. Wanna do everything we can to help and seen as we are gonna be doing a lot of bding wanna try some lube which will a) help carry the spermies and b) stop me from getting cystitis lol! Any help???

Also what else should I be doing? I'm pulling out the big guns in cycle 7 ;-) don't really wanna mess about with too may tablets so only take folic acid but anything else natural I should be taking?

Thanks ladies x x

We use conceive plus (I buy it on amazon) - my friend who is currently pregnant with her second swears by it

Anna x

I use preseed but it hasn't worked so far :) so maybe go with conceive plus. When are you off? Would be great to tell the baby it was conceived on honeymoon in Vegas! X

Ooh might try conceive then :) af better hurry up, she has been threatening for days, I'm not gonna ovulate when I'm away of she doesn't come quick! Anyone take anything else? Vits wise etc x x

I've been using conceive plus too xx

I used conceive plus for the first time in the cycle i got my BFP.

I also take pregnacare conception vits x

I haven't been successful yet but I like preseed for the internal application because I don't lubricate a lot naturally. I have read a lot of success stories from people using conceive plus so may invest in that and use both

I tried conceive plus, liked that. Tried preseed, didnt like that and last couple of months I have been using zestica and did the trick :) x

Looks like conceive has the most votes. Maybe a silly question too but does ok put it on penis or does it go in me, or not really matter. Also I wonder if it then takes them longer to climax and if it takes some of the sensation away cos its slidy. If your bding loads the last thing you want is for him to take ages haha x x

I liked the individual applicator ones as you insert it in, it had the right amount and was far back where it needs to be ;) x

I kind of just put it all over dh penis and then some inside me too. it can get a little slippery at times but it hasn't had an adverse affect on dh in that it takes him longer to finish the job than normal.

good luck x

I credit conceive plus for my bfp. 15 cycles of trying-The first one I used conceive plus on I got my bfp. I used the individual applicator ones. Good luck :) xxx

I never used an applicator just put it straight on! Never caused us any trouble! I actually thought it felt nice!!! So did OH
(conceive plus)
Hope it works for u hun x

On amazon now ladies thanks so much for the advice!! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27