Which HPT do you recommend?

xSuzx

Reaction score
Hi all

Well since MissGobby is testing on Sunday and she's not sure on what test to buy, I thought I'd ask you lot what tests you'd recommend.

If theres any I've missed off please let me know and I'll try and add it to the poll.

xSuzx

Clearblue digital - they are the dogs bollocks :wink:

awww thanks Suz

btw ladies im not rich you know :wink: clear blue...PFF!! :lol:

I really like the tesco ones- and if you get a bfp on them it doesn't fade if you hold on to it for a keepsake like the clearblue ones do.

I also think the internet cheapies are ok to use to- I tend to use them if I can't resist poas when it is way too early to be doing it.

i am thinking of getting the tesco ones (Happy_Chick recommended!) but is there just ONE Tesco test or is there quite a few?? is it a tesco own brand, how much are they etc? :D

They come in packs of 1 or packs of 2's, I think the pack of 2 is about £7.

*runs off to check*

xSuzx

Just one as far as I know, tescos own brand they come in either packs or one or two the think the one is about £2.99 or something like that and two pack about £5.99 little while since I brought them so cant remember exactly but that about the price!

xSuzx said:

*runs off to check*

xSuzx

:shock: :shock: for Tesco's own???

Nope was totaly wrong, they used to be £6 (about 2 years ago that is) but are now £3.88 pheww thats abetter price :lol:

xSuzx

I've found First Response and Clearblue normal to be the best Boots often have special offers on the First Response. The only reason I liek these are because they are the ones that I got my bfp's on. :wink:

xSuzx said:
Nope was totaly wrong, they used to be £6 (about 2 years ago that is) but are now £3.88 pheww thats abetter price :lol:

xSuzx

PHEW!!!! :D

xSuzx said:

*runs off to check*

xSuzx

At the tescos near me its £3.88 for two and around £2.50 for one - I always buy them in twos. xxx

I voted Predictor as i tested with those When i had Olivia that was after id tested with an asda cheapie and got a very faint BFP!

We also used a lloydes pharmacy one with Olivia and got a BFP, we tested loads as the doctors tests kept coming back negative and we kept test with HPT to make sure we hadn't got it wrong :rotfl: We had a blood test in the end to comfirm it!

I also used a clear blue normal when i got my BFP with Brooke!

I never know which are the best as all have been accurate with me but i will say asda or tesco are good for cheapies!

Personally id go for those as they are cheap and they do work!

I would definitely go for tesco own brand, the basic one. £3.88 for 2. I got a positive on it 1 day beofre AF and I only got a positive on clear blue this morning, 1 day after AF.

They do come out faint though, so don't worry if it is the faintest of lines!!

GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

I used predictor as it was the cheapest one in wilko's .I got a very dark pink dot which is still there but was nearly 6 weeks when i tested

Thats why I voted predictor, I tested on the day af was due with my first 2 pregnancys and got a very clear dark bfp, clearblue I found quite dissapointing could barely see the line and had to ask for a 2nd oppinion off a friend.

xSuzx

I haven't voted cause there isn't a section for "the ones we use at work"!!!!

:D :D :D

They're free and preety much bang-on with results!

i ended up buying the predictor - only coz i couldnt be bothered to travel all the way to Tesco :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back