When do you test?

Becs

Reaction score
I'm 8dpo and it's driving me a little nutts today. I have been staring at my chart on fertility friend all day long and comparing it to there chart galleries. (the usual behaviour at 8dpo) I have been swinging between convinced it's not my month and thinking it possibly could be all day long.

So though I'd do a poll, as I want someone to help me make up my mind about wether to test early in a couple of days time of not. So what do you girls generally do? I usually test early but I'm thinking maybe this month I might wait. :think:

Are you asking what I do - or what I'd advise someone else to do :wink:

Cos you know the 2 are different don't you? :oops:

Wait till Af is due :D :wink:

I never ever ever do that tho :oops:

I wait until im at least a few days late (3 or 4) :( too disapointing to get BFN's!

I'm rubbish at being patient when it comes to testing. I normally test from at least 10dpo. Ideally I'd say wait till you're late, but I know I couldn't do it :D

this ismy first month TTC #2 but when i was TTC Evie i always waited to see if AF would turnup first and if i was late i would wait about 3 days to test. if im late this cycle im waiting until im 4-5 days late(if i get that far) as i want to test on my hubbys birthday. :D

9dpo- my patience levels are not high :rotfl:

I did get a bfp on internet test then (at night so not even am wee) and bought a tesco test next am ang got a bfp on it too

other months though i still tesyed as early and got bfns

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back