which forum members live the closest?

I live in Swansea, closest to me is Notty, but she is moving soon, but she will still be closest then too I should think!

inforabumpyride said:
Sam (Sam&Alice) lives near me... going to see her in PERSON this weekend :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm in Leigh (right near Southend) in Essex.... you know, where the EastEnder's go on holiday! :roll: :lol:

:cheer: -

smile said:
not sure fran - I'm a bit shy....

i was a bit nervous last time i went to a meet..
i'm outgoing with my friends but i'm always shy about meeting ppl,
everyone was lovely though and i needn't have worried!

nw1 said:
I live just outside of Skegness so about an hour away from Grimsby, was in Moisers shop on wednesday picking my pram!
they have some really lovely prams in there, i got mine from Moisers.x

I've added me. I'm in Wigan :D . Not far from sus, not seen her on here for a while though :)

Sarah&Braydon said:
[quote="mrs_tommo22":38v9zlb7]On one lives near me, im near wisbech cambs.
were not that far apart hun
i have family in cambs :)[/quote:38v9zlb7]

same here, next time I'm staying at my aunts in sawston I'll come and stalk you, Mrs T :lol: :lol:

Xena said:
I can't use that map either - maybe coz I'm on a mac

anyway I live in Leeds, as does maybebaby. Not sure who else.

I don't any more, I was up there for a few years but am back in good old Bedford now. So I'm fairly near anyone in MK, Luton or thereabouts.

im not too far from happy_chick, jodie_honey and, lozzi...also kitty86 lives 5 mins away from me :cheer:

glitzyglamgirl said:
smile said:
I'm so SAD!

I've made a frappr map - add in your PF username and we can see where everyone is :) (just put your nearest town - you can be as vague or accurate as you want to avoid the mad stalkers :rotfl:)

http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellation_ ... 7440505456

I was just reading this thread and thinking about doing that, you beat me to it :lol: Gonna add me now as I'll be amazed if anyone lives near me lol

We already have one I made aaaaages ago LOL

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... 61&start=0

WOW :shock: According to Urchins map there is another Bromsgrovian called loulou1980!!! I thought I was the only one!!!! :cheer:

I live in Bishop's Stortford, 20 mins drive from Harlow where sarah113 & emx live and I'm a 30 min drive to Kaye & Tia who live In Royston, I'm also 30 min drive to Cambridge, 40 min drive to Stevenage, 30 mins to Cheshunt & our train station is on the London line :) I don't know if anyone else here lives at the above.
Oo and I live 40 mins from Lakeside & Bluewater :D

im closest to tina&gabs they are just down the road.

miss monroe- i sometimes go down to canterbury every now and then for work if they need me there.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back