which forum members live the closest?

happy_chick said:
[quote="Haylii&&Mia":12i3l1qg]im not too far from happy_chick, jodie_honey and, lozzi...also kitty86 lives 5 mins away from me :cheer /quote]

trixipaws said:
dont they call it stalyvegas?! iv never been there altho i lived very near when i was at home (at my parents i mean)

1sttimemum said:
i live in hyde

Haylii, Jodie, Lozzi, Kitty86, Trixi, 1sttimemum.... We should all meet up, anyone fancy it sometime? x
[/quote:12i3l1qg]
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa baby :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haylii&&Mia said:
[quote="happy_chick":3p89uwph][quote="Haylii&&Mia":3p89uwph]im not too far from happy_chick, jodie_honey and, lozzi...also kitty86 lives 5 mins away from me :cheer /quote]

trixipaws said:
dont they call it stalyvegas?! iv never been there altho i lived very near when i was at home (at my parents i mean)

1sttimemum said:
i live in hyde

Haylii, Jodie, Lozzi, Kitty86, Trixi, 1sttimemum.... We should all meet up, anyone fancy it sometime? x
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa baby :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote:3p89uwph][/quote:3p89uwph]

Me toooooooooo.

1sttimemum said:
Haylii&&Mia said:
[quote="happy_chick":1q3hpfpp][quote="Haylii&&Mia":1q3hpfpp]im not too far from happy_chick, jodie_honey and, lozzi...also kitty86 lives 5 mins away from me :cheer /quote]

trixipaws said:

1sttimemum said:
i live in hyde

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa baby :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me toooooooooo.[/quote:1q3hpfpp][/quote:1q3hpfpp]

We'll sort something out then :D :cheer:

I m originally from hyde but now live in Ashton so there is quite a few of us in tameside then!!

mrs h said:
I m originally from hyde but now live in Ashton so there is quite a few of us in tameside then!!
yes it would seem so. you should join us on a meet up when we get it arranged.

Yes def. Has anyone been slide and seek in hyde with their babies yet?
I would reccomend it for kids of all ages and the food/drink prices are reasonable too

mrs h said:
Yes def. Has anyone been slide and seek in hyde with their babies yet?
I would reccomend it for kids of all ages and the food/drink prices are reasonable too

yeah ive head of it but mine is still too young 4 all that :rotfl:

I don't think anyone lives near me. I'm in Thamesmead, South east London. It's in the borough of Greenwich.

x-kirsty-x said:
I know someone is from Washington which is about 5 minutes away from me. Can't remember who though :think:

And I live about 20 minutes away from Krystal. Well, 20 minutes if you drive fast anyway :lol:

washington as in near sunderland????

Anyway im in Sunderland duno whos near me!!!!

laetitia85 said:
I don't think anyone lives near me. I'm in Thamesmead, South east London. It's in the borough of Greenwich.

I used to live in Thamesmead, I was there for 6 years; I moved to Dartford a year ago!
I'm a South East London girl though, originally from Plumstead :D

Was Kenzo born at Queen Elizabeth? :D

I used to live in Thamesmead, I was there for 6 years; I moved to Dartford a year ago!

Was Kenzo born at Queen Elizabeth? :D[/quote]

I am originally from Dartford, my Mum still lives there, I' up north now though, added myself to the map....

Tina & Gabs said:
laetitia85 said:

:wave: yes he was!!!! :cheer:

thamesmead has really changed, they're turning it into a nice posh ( :fib: ) area. Nah seriously, they're building lots of new houses, it feels very modern. And 3 minutes away from me they're building this huge site with lots of docklands-like properties, offices and shops. Who would have thought! It's going to be lovely.

I'm in Devon! I think Sherlock is near me..in Taunton? There is somebody on the map from Newton Abbot, and a while back somebody on the forum said they were moving to my town (Crediton).

laetitia85 said:
Tina & Gabs said:
laetitia85 said:

:wave: yes he was!!!! :cheer:

thamesmead has really changed, they're turning it into a nice posh ( :fib: ) area. Nah seriously, they're building lots of new houses, it feels very modern. And 3 minutes away from me they're building this huge site with lots of docklands-like properties, offices and shops. Who would have thought! It's going to be lovely.
Gabs was born there too :D

It's taking a long time for them to do it but it's good that things are finally happening. I think Thamesmead just needs a bit more for people to do; there are so many houses and not enough for those people to do!
I used to live above the lake near Thamesmere Leisure Centre; just on the river! I definitely miss the water :(

Take care :hug:

i'm in Bideford, north devon, not sure there's anyone near me??

xx

Angelblue said:
i'm in Bideford, north devon, not sure there's anyone near me??

xx

I'm in south devon - so 'near' compared to most other people on the forum!! (I live near Torquay).

i have family in bideford! my parents live in chulmleigh and ile hopefully :pray: be moving there soon! i love devon lol

I live in West Lothian and I know there are a couple of girls that do too. We talked about meeting up but that never happened and we have lost touch.

I am in contact with others a little further away, say 30 min drive and we plan to meet up after the summer.

I think it is great to meet up with people that you have talked to on here. I met up with a girl from another forum and we are becomimg really good friends. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back