PF Peterborough GIRLS NIGHT OUT!

Then we will just have to stay with the places I suggested in the beginning :D :hug:

And, should I add a poll which date?
Suggested dates are 17th, 18th, 24th, 25th, 31st? 1st of November.

Suggested places: Well, I know a good Indian in Kettering, nice Italian in Market Harborough, and I think there are a couple of Pizza places in Stamford. Also there is a nice Thai place in stamford, but I dont know if it is big enough (depending on how many girls come)

Any other ideas? :hug:

And girls from Birmingham areas - you def should come!!! Its just an hour drive! Or hour on a train! :hug:

Hey girls, I am up for a night out but cos i cant drive i cant travel that far.........so peterbough is the only place really I can go and theres a lot of places to go for food etc so if anyones up for it put it down and we will organise it!

Spoke to oh and told him i need a social life and he agreed I needed to get out so lets do it before he changes his mind lol.

P.S. Karina, are you coming to Moo's 1st birthday party on 14th Sept? :hug: :hug:

Peterborough is fine with me too :hug:

Which date?
:hug:

Snuggle: I PM'd you :hug:

I can make any of the dates listed but would have to confirm nearer the time as we never know when Chris has to go away :hug:

i would love to come to this if i am invited :D if anyone needs a lift from stamford area i dont mind picking them up. even peeps from pboro if they dont drive pm me. i wont know anyone though thats scary :roll: pm me details as i will prob forget to look in here. cheers emma xx

Emma, I live in Cottesmore so you're only about 10 mins away from me :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back