which forum members live the closest?

I'm in Leicester, don't think I've noticed anyone who lives in the city itself though.

smile said:
I'm so SAD!

I've made a frappr map - add in your PF username and we can see where everyone is :) (just put your nearest town - you can be as vague or accurate as you want to avoid the mad stalkers :rotfl:)

http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellation_ ... 7440505456

I was just reading this thread and thinking about doing that, you beat me to it :lol: Gonna add me now as I'll be amazed if anyone lives near me lol

I've added me!

Grotty Greenock!

Lauramumof2 lives about 40 mins away from me....not sure if there is anyone closer!

xxx

i have just added me on the map and was looking at the display pics for everyone there and spotted our Midna.....omg its the first time i have ever seen a pic of her and she is soooo pwitty!!

I'm in Dunblane just outside Stirling. Bee is just doon the motorway from me!

smile said:
I'm so SAD!

I've made a frappr map - add in your PF username and we can see where everyone is :) (just put your nearest town - you can be as vague or accurate as you want to avoid the mad stalkers :rotfl:)

http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellation_ ... 7440505456

I was able to get on that b4, but now i cant... and b4 i couldnt add myself... im probably just stupid, but is anyone else having problems?

I can't use that map either - maybe coz I'm on a mac

anyway I live in Leeds, as does maybebaby. Not sure who else.

SweetAtHeart12 said:
Not sure who I live near, I live in croydon. :)

dont think anyone lives near me :cry: :cry: BUT i used to live in Croydon as well so does that count???? Mummykay used to live very near Croydon

lolas mum lives the closest to me about 10 mins away by car and emma58 lives near hull :cheer:

i live in harlow in essesx in the same town as sarah 113, infact ive known since i was four we went to school together lol, i see her all the time

i know there is quite a few who live in sheffield but not sure where i am s13 if thats near anyone

I'm in Carlisle, don't think anyone lives here!

i dont know if anyone lives near me coz im a billy no mates but i used to live in wimbledon i now live in isleworth which i think is west london middlesex type area or west middlesex :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back