which forum members live the closest?

I am in Southampton so i'm near Midna on the map, just the water keeping us apart!! hehe

I didnt know there was other people on here from my area yay!!
:cheer:

berit87 lives about a 5 minute waddle from my house, as does saffydreamer

NIE said:
I live in West Lothian and I know there are a couple of girls that do too. We talked about meeting up but that never happened and we have lost touch.

I am in contact with others a little further away, say 30 min drive and we plan to meet up after the summer.

I think it is great to meet up with people that you have talked to on here. I met up with a girl from another forum and we are becomimg really good friends. x

ooh I'm in West Lothian too - where about do you stay?

LaineyG said:
I've added me!

Grotty Greenock!

Lauramumof2 lives about 40 mins away from me....not sure if there is anyone closer!

xxx

half an hour when Im driving hunny :rotfl:

lfc_sarah said:
Duno whos closest to me

Im from Old Swan in Liverpool

:wave:

I live in Lydiate about 20 mins from you.

I used to live in Kensington! 2 mins from you!

We should arrange a Liverpool meet cos there are a few people from round and about.

drea b said:
NIE said:
I live in West Lothian and I know there are a couple of girls that do too. We talked about meeting up but that never happened and we have lost touch.

I am in contact with others a little further away, say 30 min drive and we plan to meet up after the summer.

I think it is great to meet up with people that you have talked to on here. I met up with a girl from another forum and we are becomimg really good friends. x

ooh I'm in West Lothian too - where about do you stay?

Just PM'd you. x

Tadpole said:
Angelblue said:
i'm in Bideford, north devon, not sure there's anyone near me??

xx

I'm in south devon - so 'near' compared to most other people on the forum!! (I live near Torquay).

lol I think we're out on the edge down here!!!

Rosie - yay! are you moving to Bideford or Chulmleigh?

Bloom said:
As Kina said we live round the corner from eachother and also Kylie's not far from me.

Tadpole im not far from you im in Newton Abbot :D

We could meet up if you like. I know a devon meet was being organised but I was working at the time. I finish for mat leave next Friday though.

Tadpole said:
(I live near Torquay).

Aww my dad used to live in Torquay! I love it there!! Thinking of moving there myself! He left to move to Spain! Before that he lived in Newton Abbot!

Off the map, Im closest to Skairdycat!

Tadpole said:
Bloom said:
As Kina said we live round the corner from eachother and also Kylie's not far from me.

Tadpole im not far from you im in Newton Abbot :D

We could meet up if you like. I know a devon meet was being organised but I was working at the time. I finish for mat leave next Friday though.

That would be a good idea.

daftscotslass said:
I'm in Dunblane just outside Stirling. Bee is just doon the motorway from me!

Yip I am ;) Not far but we never meet up :lol:

No-one seems to live near me, on either of the maps :(

I'm in bristol and the nearest i can see is people in wales!! I'm a little loner by myself.

That reminds me i must reply to some netmum emails *scurrys off to find bristolians to love*

maybebaby said:
[

I don't any more, I was up there for a few years but am back in good old Bedford now. So I'm fairly near anyone in MK, Luton or thereabouts.

Im in MK!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back