which forum members live the closest?

I cant for the life of me figure out how to work the map!! :oops:

I live in Lydiate which is near Liverpool but Im right on the border of Merseyside and Lancashire - we are the first house in Merseyside!

Seen a couple of Liverpool lasses on here but not sure how far away they are....

fran_23 said:
i live in harrow i think the only preson who lives near to me is g3m
and i think she had a friend on here too...i seem to remember some ppl from rayners lane which is 5 mins from me aswell!
but the only one whos been to my house is cassi and she doesnt live that near me! lol

yup im in northwood and feefee is in rayners lane , there was someone , claire i think who was in ruislip too

and im going to the london meet but on the met line !

tracey 2 said:
im closest to tina&gabs they are just down the road.

miss monroe- i sometimes go down to canterbury every now and then for work if they need me there.

:hug:

Im not really close but im in Kent too in Tonbridge :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: Finally figured out how the map works :D

I'm in Redcar, about 10 miles from Middlesbrough in the good ol northeast. Probably closest to sweetcheeks in darlo (30 mins) or A&J a bit further away x

Haylii&&Mia said:
im not too far from happy_chick, jodie_honey and, lozzi...also kitty86 lives 5 mins away from me :cheer:

Ooo Haylii where bouts u from?

I'm nr Richmond, about a mile away from scotch corner, at the top end of North Yorkshire so not that far from:

xena
becky
A&J
Emma79

But no one thats really close!

Emma I used to work in Redcar, SouthBank and Middlesbrough! Always over in Billingham (family)

lulu said:
I'm nr Richmond, about a mile away from scotch corner, at the top end of North Yorkshire so not that far from:

xena
becky
A&J
Emma79

But no one thats really close!

Emma I used to work in Redcar, SouthBank and Middlesbrough! Always over in Billingham (family)

You're not far from me either

I'm in Northern Ireland so i don't think there are many close to me - i noticed Zebrastripes is in NI also so she is prob the closest to me :)

I noticed there are some ladies in Croydon, which is a ride on the tram away from me!

any ladies near Wimbledon?

I live round the corner from Bloom but have also met up with Beanie, Hels, Urchin, Minxy, Beany and a few others :)

i'm in Sheffield and know that Jenna, Mary and MissSara are all from Sheffield - although not sure whereabouts! :D

i never saw this thread before :doh: it should be a sticky!!

.christina. i'm in wimbledon 8) 8)

i think i'm quite near to sweetatheart12, ASD123456 and rosie??

~*Leanne*~ said:
i'm in Sheffield and know that Jenna, Mary and MissSara are all from Sheffield - although not sure whereabouts! :D

that's where i grew up - i moved to london for work but go back all the time cos i miss it like crazy. can't convince OH to move there though :(

Haylii&&Mia said:
im not too far from happy_chick, jodie_honey and, lozzi...also kitty86 lives 5 mins away from me :cheer /quote]

trixipaws said:
dont they call it stalyvegas?! iv never been there altho i lived very near when i was at home (at my parents i mean)

1sttimemum said:
i live in hyde

Haylii, Jodie, Lozzi, Kitty86, Trixi, 1sttimemum.... We should all meet up, anyone fancy it sometime? x

purple13 said:
i never saw this thread before :doh: it should be a sticky!!

.christina. i'm in wimbledon 8) 8)

i think i'm quite near to sweetatheart12, ASD123456 and rosie??

There is a sticky in the find a buddy section with a map you can add yourself to.

I'm Nr Boston. So about an hour from Skeg, Peterborough and Grantham. Think i'm on my own out here aint i?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back