which forum members live the closest?

_Rosie_ said:
i dont know if anyone lives near me coz im a billy no mates but i used to live in wimbledon i now live in isleworth which i think is west london middlesex type area or west middlesex :think:

I used to live in wimbledon

For goodness sake, does nobody at all live in Northern Ireland? I know it's the land that time forgot but we don't bomb each other any more, promise :lol:

The nearest I can get on that map is newtownards which is like 30 miles away from me. See that peninsula curving round the side of Ireland? Yeah I'm at the bottom of that :roll:

:wave: I have just added myself to the map.

Last edited:
I have signed up but have no idea how to add myself to map :oops:

According to google maps me and Adele are 0.9 miles away, driving road ways. It's shorter than that on the footpaths, takes about 10 minutes :D

zebrastripes said:
For goodness sake, does nobody at all live in Northern Ireland? I know it's the land that time forgot but we don't bomb each other any more, promise :lol:

The nearest I can get on that map is newtownards which is like 30 miles away from me. See that peninsula curving round the side of Ireland? Yeah I'm at the bottom of that :roll:

There's a thread in 3rd tri asking for norn iron people... they mentioned you... it's your calling...! :D Someone wants you :D

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... hp?t=73981

There is no-one near me :( Anyone know of anyone from Southampton?!

Clairescunny lives in the same town as me (S****horpe!) and she has been over to mine!

I couldn't figure that map out either! :oops: :lol:

Oh and Grimsby, Immingham and Sheffield aren't far from me either!

Think "jaydesmummy" lives the closest to me.. I live in sleaford in lincolnshire :lol: But im also in nottingham alot :)

jools221181 said:
Clairescunny lives in the same town as me (S****horpe!) and she has been over to mine!

I sort of live near you then, im near meadowhall :wave:

Littlelady87 said:
jools221181 said:

I sort of live near you then, im near meadowhall :wave:

your only about 3 miles from me then

_Rosie_ said:
i dont know if anyone lives near me coz im a billy no mates but i used to live in wimbledon i now live in isleworth which i think is west london middlesex type area or west middlesex :think:

I'm in Twickenham so kind of classed as west middlesex, thats my hospital.

Alex xxx

Sam (Sam&Alice) lives near me... going to see her in PERSON this weekend :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm in Leigh (right near Southend) in Essex.... you know, where the EastEnder's go on holiday! :roll: :lol:

ohh i cant believe there are quite a few people so close to me and all the meet ups are too far away for me to go.... :?

leckershell said:
zebrastripes said:

There's a thread in 3rd tri asking for norn iron people... they mentioned you... it's your calling...! :D Someone wants you :D

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... hp?t=73981

ella is also in norn iron :D

I live in between Croydon and Sutton. Lou lives very near me but so far we haven't met up.

Nick (my OH) used to work with mummykay :)

ive addedd myself on the map im closest to flame and natalieandjake who live in notts and x0xbaybeeemz who is in sleaford and i think snuggles not far away from me :D

Im not all that far from sarah and braydon about an hour or so :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back