Which forum member would you like to meet the most, and why?

Gaviscon flavour my dear :D If you wait outside the maternity unit I can toss it out the window to you...interested? :think:

hummff y am i not on more of your lists?????!!! and mids i expect to be no1 on ur list along with my animal testies and camcorder to film tho hoe down.. theres no way im getting near ur bashed up minge!

lisa&alex said:
hummff y am i not on more of your lists?????!!! and mids i expect to be no1 on ur list along with my animal testies and camcorder to film tho hoe down.. theres no way im getting near ur bashed up minge!

I have jumped to the end of this tread without reading through it and now I wish I hadn't :doh: :think: :doh: :think:

There are a few I'd love to meet, and a few I already have. Bound to forget people off the list though :think:

Those I haven't met would love to are:
Missac (Cos she's funny & she's lovely)
Trixipaws (Cos she's just awesome!)
Sherlock (I think she's really knowledgable!)
Rubysmummy (Hopefully meet soon if I ever get MIL to go back to the Wirral so we can go visiting!! Lol)
Nic&Keeley (I think she's such a sweetie)
Misslarue (Cos she's lovely!)
Redshoes & Issac (Cos she's lovely!)
Budge (To see if she's a mad as a hatter in real life as she is on here :lol: )

There are more, but I've got brain freeze :moon:

evemarie8 said:
lisa&alex said:

I have jumped to the end of this tread without reading through it and now I wish I hadn't :doh: :think: :doh: :think:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

gosh i couldnt possibly list! pretty much everyone apart from the ones who post just once and then bugger off! :lol:
it was nice meeting some of u at the meet last week, i'd love to meet the rest of ya :)

kalia said:
I'd really like to meet Debecca because she seems really sweet and good fun. She's my text buddy and we're due the same day :dance:

And Tillytots because she is sooo funny.

Awwwwwww you've made my day! I think the best thing would be a big Tri 3 party with Tilly and Geordielass to entertain us all, Bloom to do the decorations (she's very talented you know), Sherlock to organise and be the bouncer (no bellybumps get past her you know) and the rest of us to talk babies and SPD :rotfl:

Other people I'd like to meet cos they seem lovely on Facebook / MSN are Kaz, Michelle (happybunny), Sharne and Dannii. I also think Andrea is such a lovely person and I'd like to meet her so I could give her a big hug.

I have missed out loads of people! I know it!

Lou - obviously you are visiting me in my castle too!

Oooh, I missed you out debecca, I would love to meet you too. We have Settlers board game here :wink:

kazlin said:
Oooh, I missed you out debecca, I would love to meet you too. We have Settlers board game here :wink:

Yey for Settlers! :cheer: I would have to meet Becs and Kazlin for that!!!

I think everyone seems lovely to be honest, nobody I wouldn't like to meet!

Happybunny said:

:cheer: HB, did you know that there's a pretty good online game of it? We could all play against each other at some point if you were up for it :think: :D

kazlin said:
Happybunny said:

:cheer: HB, did you know that there's a pretty good online game of it? We could all play against each other at some point if you were up for it :think: :D

Yeah, Becs told me about it two weeks ago, she said you'd recommended it! The two of you are responsible for the growing list of household tasks I have abandonned whilst playing Chandler bot and Monica bot! That Monica bot is a right cow - never trades her sheep!

We will defo have to have a game! :cheer:

debecca said:
[

Awwwwwww you've made my day! I think the best thing would be a big Tri 3 party with Tilly and Geordielass to entertain us all

oh im FUNNY :shock:
awwwwwwwwwww thanks Debbeca i love you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
i did put you down as a person id like to meet earlier im the thread

And Carina thanks for mentioning me is love to meet you to mabye next year we could team up and do the LONDON MARATHON you up for it?? :lol:

i cant wait to meet Sarah and Tracey those 2 are so funny :lol:

And Sweetcheeks she been very kind to me :hug: and she likes Dean Koontz books :cheer:

I would like to meet most of tri 3 at the mo as we seem to share so much with eachother.
Theres too many of you gymbabeliz, sazzylou, Happybunny, muppetmummy, Ginnymarie, Manda, Fifi.

Debecca because shes been great putting up with me moaning.
helsekia because she to puts up with my moaning.
Tillytots because she a cool cookie.
Tegala because she cracks me up.
Sherlock because she gives great advice.
Kylie (ive already met) but i know she will have some great advice for me about BF.

Then there are people like Sharne, Sally, Klee, Jen23, Tracey and Andrea who think have been through so much and remain really strong amazing people.

Oh i listed half the forum there and im sure ive forgot people. :think:

Carina said:
Nobody wants to meet me :cry: :cry: :cry: Iam not nosy enought :rotfl: :D

I would love to meet with so many of you!
But to say a personal thanks to beanie and Budge for help with breasfeeding. (I met Valentine already :) )

And Nikkif and Bex101(hope I got a nr. right) just because our babies are born on exactly the same day!

And newmum just cos we seem to have similar problems with our babies.

And many many more of you: Mrs_Tommo, Rosie, geordie lass, Lola's Mummy, J-Do1979, Littlelady87,Lozzi, Urchin
, Redshoes, and Grace1983 (that girl is one tought cookie), amzhunny. Cant remember all other names at the moment but I love you all! :hug:

Aww, and andreag, cos i think she was the first one ever to respond on my first ever post.

And LauraB for creating this website! :dance:

And I already met few of you :cheer:

(I keep editing this post :rotfl: lol) Thats it, oficially want to meet all of you! :hug: :hug: :hug:

And....Squiglet, Snuggle, Trixi, Jools221181, Vickyleigh.... :think: And there is one mummy, whos DH's name is very similar to Daniels, including middle name...And I cant remember the name :wall: :D And GGG and lisa&alex.... List can go on and on!

I think, that most of us helped and supported each other in a difficult times and were happy for each other in joyful times :hug: :hug: :hug: And I want to thank all of you! :hug: :hug: :hug: Can I give a big hug to all of you in the same time? :D ................BIG :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

geordie lass said:
debecca said:
[

Awwwwwww you've made my day! I think the best thing would be a big Tri 3 party with Tilly and Geordielass to entertain us all

And Carina thanks for mentioning me is love to meet you to mabye next year we could team up and do the LONDON MARATHON you up for it?? :lol:

YAY! Can do a buggy powerwalk :dance:

Oooh this is a fun idea!! Hmmm... I'd like to meet;

Steelgoddess
Debecca
Ani (I owe her a few apologies for asking how she and bump are on her facebook page and no-one knows she’s pregnant :oops: )
HideiLu (My bestest buddy on here!)
Bubalu
Kim&Leah (I don't actually know her, and haven't spoken to her, I just like her :D )
Andrea & JP (lovely, lovely people)
Gingercubes
Tadpole
MissSara
Claireyfairey
Kabey
Keano_Forever
Joj
Penstraze
Xjoann
Moss
Clairedoran
Moofa
Jollypops
Handbagqueen
Mmonroemaniac
Chelle
Redshoes
LMP
XJodieLou (so I can tell her she is NOT fat and has a gorgeous bump!)
Lfcsarah
Inforabumpyride (and her husband so I can kick him in the penis and give her a hug)
Mildly
Lou
MrsBo (because of her lovely post to a topic I started)
Misslarue
Flossy
Claire&Jack
Tillytots

I’m going to stop now :shock:

I KNOW I have missed loads of people off.. There isn't anyone on here who I would particularly NOT want to meet... :think: Is there?!

xx

Id love to meet all the Tri 3 girls, currrent ones & the lovely ladies who've popped recently. There are so many nutters in there it would be such a laugh! Few reasons below...

All the members of the Biff Baby Club which is most of us :rotfl:
AnnaR2B - my text buddy :)
Bex because she is sooooo funny, you'd need a supply of tena to sit with her for more than an hour though :rotfl:
Sherlock - Im sure she could have a convo about ANYTHING, she is so knowledgable and Id like to go to her house for dinner for some of her northern Italian recipe spag bol
Happybunny - we could flood the world together :lol:
Muppetmummy, Manda, Bloom, Ginnymarie, SazzyLou are all lovely :hug: :hug:
Tegala - Id be off to Maccy D's with her and Tameron & doin the sexy strut :dance:
Who else...erm....oh the bubble munchers BabyBee & abcd1234!
Sharne - Id like to see her pole skills, its ok I can wait until you've popped hun :wink:
J-do - a day of shopping for us and a good natter :)
Leckershell - I could then return the favour as my paypal is STILL locked :wall:
Kimbo, G3M & Debbie & Matt - miss you guys :hug: :hug:
Midna, Lisa&alex & Carly - I rememebr following these girls pregnacies and it really got me through the first 2 Tris - the excitement!! especially waiting for pink seed to arrive!

There are tons more sorry if I forgot you, I still luvs ya you knows I do's!
:hug:

i keep thinking of more to add! Flossy darling how could i forget you :hug:

and Midna
and Tegala xx

I really wanna meet Katrina (saulino)
we tlk nearly every day and she is always always there for me, :D

iv met a few people from here and they were all loverly apart from tracey who was just mean to me the whole time :rotfl: only joking hun love ya really

to be honest i would love to meet most people on here coz all have been so good to me and have insperational storys
GROUP HUG :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back