Which forum member would you like to meet the most, and why?

clairescunny55

Reaction score
I would most like to meet Kim as i've followed her story, and she just seems really nice! :hug:

Babylicious as she is my text buddy and only lives about 20 mins away from me.

Although I agree about Kim too!

ive met the person id most like to meet :)
that was kim and she is nice and also a good laugh :hug: kimmi

ive always felt close to redshoes, trixipaws and zebrastripes
redshoes because shes always given me brilliant advice and been so understanding.
and trixi because i seem to relate to her in many ways, we seem to have led simuler lives in the past, both have a love of music etc. and our LO are of simuler age.
and zebrastripes because shes so smart and always writes what i think, but puts it sooo much better. politicaly and musicly we'd be a great team lol.

neither of the above ive ever contacted/messaged etc outside of this forum tho :(

Ive met one of the people I'd most like to meet (if that makes sense) and that is Valentine, just because she is so lovely and we were in the tri's together, our LO's were born a week apart (but in the wrong order!) :)

I'd also like to meet redshoes because she is also really lovely, there with hugs and advice but mostly because I feel I can relate to her the most :)

I couldn't possibly choose as there are so many I'd love to meet!

Theres loads of you id like to meet, snuggle nat&jake redshoes trixiepaws xena misslaure valentine and definitely kim/

Theres loads more but too many too list, i like you all so much!

None of you, your all a bunch of wierdos :twisted:

Nah, erm I think Lou, I love her sense of humour.

Like someone else said there are so many i'd like to meet for different reasons.

It'd be quicker for me to type the list of people I never wanna meet.. shall I..? :think: :rotfl:

theres a few lol
think the main ones would be leckershell cos we have just got on so well and it all started with us randomly takling in the chatroom about her theory!
Also Geordie Lass (Sarah) because she has been a pillar of support through difficult times and she alwyas knows how to cheer me up even if shes feeling down herslef!
Another one is Tracey2...she has helped me through the m/c and much more and is always there...and i hope to do the same for her as well if she needed me!
And Miss Sara too...great to have girly chats with on msn and great at giving advice.
And how can i forget Loola! :oops: great for our TTC rants!!!

ill most likely see LittleLady87 at some point in the near future too...i am moving near her eventually lol

think they are the main ones but obviously id love to meet anyone off the forum cos you are all fantastic people!

There are quite a few people i'd like to meet but i'd feel silly writing them down because alot of them i've never even spoken to but I tend to follow their stories but don't find alot of time to post and chat as I used to

Ooooh now I feel bad for only naming Lou :(

And I don't wanna start a list cos then I'll miss off someone and then they'll feel bad but its only cos I have a bad memory with names.

I love you all :hug:

Princess_Puddles said:
There are quite a few people i'd like to meet but i'd feel silly writing them down because alot of them i've never even spoken to but I tend to follow their stories but don't find alot of time to post and chat as I used to

Yes that's the way I feel! There aren't many people I actually speak personally to IYKWIM but feel as if I know all of you! :D

Sweetcheeks24 said:
None of you, your all a bunch of wierdos :twisted:

Nah, erm I think Lou, I love her sense of humour.

Like someone else said there are so many i'd like to meet for different reasons.

It'd be quicker for me to type the list of people I never wanna meet.. shall I..? :think: :rotfl:

You are the person I would like to meet too sweetcheeks because we have a laugh. And Kazlin and GGG and Urchin and Littlelady and Zebrastripes and Emma and Sarah and Braydon....Basically everyone. There's only ever been a couple of members who have pissed me off, infact I'm sure I've pissed off more people than have pissed me off, if you catch my drift ? :wink: :think:

No one wants to meet me :cry: Right i'm off :wave:

:lol: Nah can't get rid that easy

There are miles more people I'd like to meet as opposed to people I wouldn't like to meet.
I feel bad as well on;y namin two there are loads of people i have a laugh with.

There are too many to decide, there are so many lovely people around here :hug: :hug:

Grrrrr I feel bad now because there are some ppl Ive missed off, Mrs Tommo being one of them (and not just because you said me) :(

Im not liking this thread much anymore

Nat honestly i couldnt think of names when i typed mine out, i mean i would add loads of people to my list, libs monster munch, jenna...theres so many people on here i honestly cant name them them all and the ones listed areant any better then everyone else, there must be about 50 people i want to meet

natalie&jake said:
Grrrrr I feel bad now because there are some ppl Ive missed off, Mrs Tommo being one of them (and not just because you said me) :(

Im not liking this thread much anymore

No me neither, I don't want anyone thinking I don't wanna meet them, there are very few people I speak to on MSN, I have no ones phone number and haven't met anyone so i'd hate people to think i 'belong' to a group or anything.

I'll chat to anyone and everyone anytime you want! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back