Which forum member would you like to meet the most, and why?

We're all missing people out (apart from steelgoddess who is very sure she has finished her list) :shakehead: :wink: :lol: I didn't mention loads of people but if i keep posting I'll never remember who I've mentioned and who i havent' so to clear things up I like everyone and there really is nobody I wouldn't want to meet to be honest. People get on my tits sometimes just as I'm sure I get on other peoples tits but I still like them and I would still like to meet them. I think everyone on here is friendly, we just all have our moments thats all, me included :roll:

Now come ere you lot :hug:

Misslarue said:
Last time I give you a book Dannii :shakehead:

Just kidding hun! :wink: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OMG!!! I swear that whilst I was writing the post, I thought to myself "after I've sent this, I will check my inbox for the log in name of the lady who sent me that book!!" and I forgot to get it and then edit the post :oops:

I'm sorry!! I'm going to add you now :D xx

wow thanks girls - joD and redshoes, i went a bit sniffy when you said you want too meet me, i feel all slushy :D no seriously thanks for liing my advice, you have told me i come across as i am in person!

dannii87 said:
Misslarue said:

OMG!!! I swear that whilst I was writing the post, I thought to myself "after I've sent this, I will check my inbox for the log in name of the lady who sent me that book!!" and I forgot to get it and then edit the post :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: awww bless!!
Honestly hun I'm kidding! :wink: :rotfl:

Misslarue said:
dannii87 said:
Misslarue said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: awww bless!!
Honestly hun I'm kidding! :wink: :rotfl:

No you weren't! You just threatened me in a PM!!!

(I'm joking mods!) xx

:cry: :| i knew no one liked me im off :cry: :cry:
i would love to come to a meet but live miles away from any .

there are so many of you i wanna meet so so badly, so can we all just come along to one meet so i dont have to go to different places to meet different people i think everyone should all move to kent lol. :lol:

charli i wanna meet you hun :hug: :hug:

lou- OMG i just love you and your posts i wanna meet you,

Misslaure,
Rubys mummy,
Happy chick,
Sweetcheeks,
Squiglet,
kimbo,
flossy (again)
tina (again)
becky and willow (again)
flossy (again)
happybunny,
trixipaws,
emmylou,
cloud9,
kirlykird,
mummy kay (again),
steelgoddess,
tori,
nic&keeley,
reallyoldmum,
alfiesmummy,
chezzabell,
mica (princess puddles)
princess h,
kayzee,
sam&alice,
lozzi,
hopesmummy,
neeko,
nicki,
sarah h,
sarah113,
sarah&jl,
saulino

there are so many more as well and my list could go on for days, but you all know who you are and even those who i havent spoken to much i still wanna meet everyone, :hug: :hug:

only one person i never wanna meet again is sarah&braydon, now she forced me to take pics of horse poop, and was nasty but i love her really :hug: :hug:

Carina said:
geordie lass said:
debecca said:
[

Awwwwwww you've made my day! I think the best thing would be a big Tri 3 party with Tilly and Geordielass to entertain us all

And Carina thanks for mentioning me is love to meet you to mabye next year we could team up and do the LONDON MARATHON you up for it?? :lol:

YAY! Can do a buggy powerwalk :dance:

YOUR ON!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :cheer:
ANYONE ELSE LIKE TO JOIN US :lol:

lou said:
Love you too jo :hug:

haha Jen I called you Jo :doh: :rotfl: Yeah, love you too :oops:

and Tracey 2 I would love to meet you too, you're not too far away and I'm working on coming to the London meet so may see you there! :D

Claire&Jack said:
dannii87 said:
[quote="Claire&Jack":tzjoeoj5]i want to meet you too

:shock: Hope I haven't started a crush...! x
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

well i guess if ut LO is a girl jack might have his eye on her[/quote:tzjoeoj5]
LOL :rotfl: We'll have to set them up in that case! x

lou said:
lou said:
Love you too jo :hug:

haha Jen I called you Jo :doh: :rotfl: Yeah, love you too :oops:

and Tracey 2 I would love to meet you too, you're not too far away and I'm working on coming to the London meet so may see you there! :D

I thought you did!! But i wasnt sure if it was in reference to another post or sommat!!

Lou girl, you gotta lay off the scotch!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I forgot to say dannii cos she's lovely and clever and I think we would get on great :D

tracey 2 said:
there are so many of you i wanna meet so so badly, so can we all just come along to one meet so i dont have to go to different places to meet different people i think everyone should all move to kent lol. :lol:

charli i wanna meet you hun :hug: :hug:

lou- OMG i just love you and your posts i wanna meet you,

Misslaure,
Rubys mummy,
Happy chick,
Sweetcheeks,
Squiglet,
kimbo,
flossy (again)
tina (again)
becky and willow (again)
flossy (again)
happybunny,
trixipaws,
emmylou,
cloud9,
kirlykird,
mummy kay (again),
steelgoddess,
tori,
nic&keeley,
reallyoldmum,
alfiesmummy,
chezzabell,
mica (princess puddles)
princess h,
kayzee,
sam&alice,
lozzi,
hopesmummy,
neeko,
nicki,
sarah h,
sarah113,
sarah&jl,
saulino

there are so many more as well and my list could go on for days, but you all know who you are and even those who i havent spoken to much i still wanna meet everyone, :hug: :hug:

only one person i never wanna meet again is sarah&braydon, now she forced me to take pics of horse poop, and was nasty but i love her really :hug: :hug:

at least someone wants to meet me :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back