Which Forum Member Would You....

OMG Leanne I love you!! Sowry... You now I'd want you there madam! xx

trixipaws said:
sorry im gonna be really annoying and say i like all of you! but i do though and i wouldnt wanna write a list and leave anyone out- i dont think im on anyone's list :( im off to go eat some worms...
haha

Excuse me miss you are on mine

I've only just seen this thread :oops: :lol:

I'm not gonna list people individually cos I'll feel really bad if I leave anyone out. You know I love you all though, this forum is a life saver :D

Thanks to everyone who said me :hug:

lfc_sarah said:
trixipaws said:
sorry im gonna be really annoying and say i like all of you! but i do though and i wouldnt wanna write a list and leave anyone out- i dont think im on anyone's list :( im off to go eat some worms...
haha

Excuse me miss you are on mine

awwwwwww yes, so i was! :oops: :doh:

thanx beautiful! :hug: :D

~*Leanne*~ said:
dannii87 said:
Most like to go on a girly night with?
Oh my god... This would be THE best night out!! Jade&Evie, Berit87, HideiLu, 1sttimemum, reallyoldmum, lea m, Steelgoddess, Handbagqueen, Tadpole, MonsterMunch, Budge, Minxy, jennywren, beanie, Kimbo, Midna, snuggle, Trixipaws, SarahH, Zebrastripes, purple13, Sandi4Paul, xJoAnn, Miss.Monroe, Foxxi, Keano_Forever, Geordie&Bairn, Lisa282, Tracey2 (but I'd get her drunk :shhh: ), Jacks mum (Claire I think), prickleyfairey, OMG there vare toooooo many!! I can't think :(
:shakehead: thanks for adding me there girl!!! :shakehead:

Love to have next door?
Mrs_Jay

Love to be on hand for advice?
Snuggle, Tracey 2, mum2be?, Happy_Chick, x-kirsty-x

Most like to go on a girly night with?
Mrs_Jay, Babylicious, monster_munch, Happy_Chick, mum2be?, Jade&Evie, SarahH, Trixipaws, dannii87, Midna, x-kirsty-x....there are loads of you!! :)

Introduce your mum to?
Happy_Chick - she is always there when you need her :D

NEVER introdue to your OH?
god there are so many of you damn beautiful women - x-kirsty-x, debecca, Mrs_Jay, Jade&Evie just to name a few :evil: :lol:

Most like to Meet?
Everyone - i have seriously got to come on one of your 'meets' :D
*that's if i am invited :lol: *
You no love me:(

I do Mel!! I love your posts!! I love you!! :cheer: Sorry, I should have done the intelligent thing and said "I love you all! World Peace and all that" :doh: I knew I'd forget people!

Truth is, there isn't actually anyone on the forum that I don't like... :D

I like to think the sudden tmi out bursts from my life, brighten peoples day. :hug:

Mel&Bean said:
I like to think the sudden tmi out bursts from my life, brighten peoples day. :hug:

Sorry hun i cant believe i forgot you :hug: you know i loves you Mel :D

Love to have next door? ~*Leanne*~

Love to be on hand for advice? Midna, Sherlock, Squiglet

Most like to go on a girly night with? ~*Leanne*~, Leckershell, Mildy, Mel&Bean,Dannii, Nic&Keely,Suzie& Faith, Princess_Puddles,Haylii&Mia,Jools,Jaydes mummy

Introduce your mum to? Suzie & Faith

NEVER introdue to your OH? LFC_Sarah, Tillytots,Dannii, ~*Leanne*~

Most like to Meet? all of the above and whoever wants to meet me :wink:

If ive missed anyone i shudnt have sorry :hug:

I havent answered the question, for fear of leaving people out!

You've got yourself into alot of trouble there Dannii, leaving people out! tut tut :rotfl:

Miss.Monroe said:
I havent answered the question, for fear of leaving people out!

You've got yourself into alot of trouble there Dannii, leaving people out! tut tut :rotfl:
OI! Ssssh it you!! I'm waiting for page 9 so my answer disappears :rotfl: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back