Introduce your mum to? Monster munch!

NEVER introdue to your OH? Monster munch

Most like to Meet? Monster munch
:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Which Forum Member Would You....

Love to have next door? urchins OH :wink:

Love to be on hand for advice? Squig

Most like to go on a girly night with? I don't go on girly nights but I'd like to sit round a camp fire and drink beer with sweetcheeks and foxxi and urchin and squig and everyone really! :D

Introduce your mum to? Everyone! :)

NEVER introdue to your OH? Dionne the sexy biatch lol

Most like to Meet? Theres noone I wouldn't like to meet :hug:

I dont want to make a list as I cant even remember my own name most of the time and dont want to miss anyone but thanks for adding me to your lists Dannii!! Woo hoo! :cheer: hahahaha

Love to live next door to.....Joanne (1sttimemum ), BeckyJ, Suzie and Faith, Tracey2, SarahLJ, Sophie(Fuffins) Lulu,
Zoe (Zobo) Jodie (miss monroe), Lulubelle sarah(Kirlykird)

Love to be on hand for advice ..............all the above and Tadpole Fran23 and the other Becky, and you of course :hug:

Most like to go on a girly night with.... All the above You of course and Miss monroe, sarafet, sarah28, steelgoddess :dance:

Introduce to your Mam...all the above :D

Never introduce to your OH soooooooooooooo many of you your so gorgoues
Dannt way to sexy to ever meet my man, Tillytots most defenetly not, lfcSarah not in a million years :shakehead: :lol:

Most like to meet BeckyJ, the other Becky Sophie, Miss monroe, Zobo, Lulu, Lulubelle, Tadpole, Kirlkird, sarafet, sarah28, Jennie bean, laracomps, Moss, Debecca,Kathy and Emma58.sazzylou
suzie, Joanne, Tracey Sarahlj ,Jools, Xena, purple13 and of course you agian and everyone else at the London/ York meets. :hug: :D

clairescunny55 said:
Well, its official, after 9 pages and 131 posts, no one wants me :(

If it asked 'who do you want to go to Alton Towers with' my answer would be clarescunny :cheer:

clairescunny55 said:
Well, its official, after 9 pages and 131 posts, no one wants me :(

Claire I swear i had put you down! omg ijust checked and im so sorry! you shold be under sweetest neigher catagory!!!! xxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thats the crap thing about these threads, you always forget someone :( I would like to meet you clairescunny :hug: :hug:

Snuggle said:
dannii87 said:
Most like to go on a girly night with?
Oh my god... This would be THE best night out!! Jade&Evie, Berit87, HideiLu, 1sttimemum, reallyoldmum, lea m, Steelgoddess, Handbagqueen, Tadpole, MonsterMunch, Budge, Minxy, jennywren, beanie, Kimbo, Midna, snuggle, Trixipaws, SarahH, Zebrastripes, purple13, Sandi4Paul, xJoAnn, Miss.Monroe, Foxxi, Keano_Forever, Geordie&Bairn, Lisa282, Tracey2 (but I'd get her drunk :shhh: ), Jacks mum (Claire I think), prickleyfairey, OMG there vare toooooo many!! I can't think :(

I want to go on this night out!! :D

It would be the craziest night ever! :rotfl:

Oh :doh: i forgot to add you Xjoann :oops: and mrs tommo and mandspice and Sarah H Sam&Alice
acd123456

I WANT TO MEET EVERYBODY :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back