Which forum member would you like to meet the most, and why?

Only 2 people want to meet me....I think...scanned the pages quite quickly :lol:

I'm going to go sit in a corner and hug myself while singing 'All By Myself' :wink:

That's why I hate these threads, about 5 people get an ego boost and everyone else gets :?

Urchin said:
That's why I hate these threads, about 5 people get an ego boost and everyone else gets :?

says the one with several mentions ;)

I am happy meeting everyone as long as you don't smell

Its ok hun i understand, feels like ive been eating razor blades :cry: My poor bottom

WELL...........im gutted...totaly gutted not one of u would like to meet me in all 16 pages im not mentioned once... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

well im going.. :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

Littlelady87 said:
Its ok hun i understand, feels like ive been eating razor blades :cry: My poor bottom

lol I was only joking :D :hug:

our poor bums xx

beanie said:
Urchin said:

I haven't looked actually, and anyone who does want to meet me probably just wants to give me a slap for asking them to make their sig smaller or something. :lol:

:hug: :hug: no more talk of bottom grapes and sore holes, who loves mel :D

Oh god...am I the forums Billy no mates!!??? :shakehead: :D

I hardly post anymore cos I just haven't got the time but i do try and follow everyones progress..

I'd like to meet Kim as she lives 5 mins down the road from me...and we really should do summat about it rather than just suggesting we meet!!!

Also all those who I travelled through the tri's with...Squiglet, Lisa&Alex, Ella, Carly, Happychick, Midna...and loads more ...can't type anymore...baby in one arm...typing hand going numb

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Steelgoddess said:
I think thats it

whistling.gif

I was feeling hormonal lmao!!

:rotfl:

Tori said:
well im hurt, i havent been mentioned once! :shakehead:

I'd like to meet you too!!!!
I sent you a Pm a while back but................. no reply
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
i dont mind :fib: :shakehead:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :hug: :wave:

sarah

beanie said:
Urchin said:

I am happy meeting everyone as long as you don't smell

Well that's me out then :lol:

pretty much most people - i'm looking forward to the next meet up i can get to, probably birmingham.

i've already met quite a few people on here but always up for more...

just off the top of my head...

*Jools2211something
*Sarah&LJ
*clairescunny

all for being my forum text buddies while i'm offline (i'm on library computer at mo)

*midna
*sweetcheeks
*newmum
*lolasmummy
*mrstommo
*funkylady
*tori
*misslarue

i'm sure there's loads more, that's just who i can think of off top of my head. and everyone i've already met has been pretty cool so i'll happily meet you all again :) great thread btw :D

id like to meet all of you coz you are all great and make this forum what it is. everyone brings something unique to the forum and thats what would make me want to meet you all at the same time. :D

I'd like to meet everyone, even the people I don't like cos I'm nosy and want to see what they're like in the flesh......hehe, just kidding, you all seem lovely, especially my best PF buddie Steelgoddess who is trying to fight me for the yummy mummy to be crown :lol: .......also Babydust as we went through losses at the same time and we still check on each other, and Sherlock as I can imagine having loooong convos with her about anything and everything.

Ohhhh and I would LOVE to meet Bellybump and show her some East London love... :lol:

Think Mid is the only person that wants to meet me! (note to self:post more)

Anywho, even though ive been a member since like, forever, my post count doesnt show it so i dont tend to be so 'well known' around here, basically im a lazy post reader, i only reply if its something i really need to reply to :p

I'd want to meet:

Midna :p you sexy beast
Paradysso seeing as she was one of the first members I made friends with when we were pregnant with our firsts
xena, budge, lozzi are other people id like to meet, although there are probably more :p

:wave:

i want to meet all of you. i'm such a sad loner, i went through all 18 pages and no one mentionned me. but it's ok cuz i still want to meet all of you, especially leckershell :hug:
you're all great ladies. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back