Which dopper to buy???

Jaidy

Reaction score
Ive decided its time to buy another doppler...I say another, I had one when I was pregnant with my son and lent it to someone but she 'no longer has it' :evil: slightly unimpressed!!

I had the angel sounds one last time, but wanted one this time that was a little more high tech, maybe one that shows you the RPM?

Any good suggestions will be much appreciated! :D

angelsounds they are great :cheer: :cheer: and you can get them that show the bpm but they are more expencive :D

i have just ordered an angelsounds and paid to have delivered tomo! I wanted a doppler as soon as i heard they existed but everyone told me not to, esp hubby! Because I am such a worrier they all said that if I could not find heartbeat I would have panic attack! However I felt that the doppler may go a long way to easing some worry.
Mentioned to hubby again last night and he told me 'no way, i am not to get one'! Anyway, I've ordered it now - he should know not to tell me what to do because I will do opposite in protest! :lol:
Am a bit concerned they will be right though...

Hi i have the Hi-Bebe one which i think is great :D

*sara* said:

Yeah ive just seen this one on Ebay and it looks just like the ones that the MW's use, so will probably go for one of these, can always sell it afterwards :D

Did you get yours from Ebay Sara, or direct?

DaisieBee which one do you have, an angel sounds?

Hi Jaidy, I got the LCD Hi Bebe doppler from mumsnbumps off ebay think they have their own website too. Bought it one morning got it the next day very impressed. I love it listen to mine once maybe twice a week. well worth the money.

Jaidy said:
*sara* said:
Did you get yours from Ebay Sara, or direct?
Hi i bought mine off the buy and sell section on the forum, its a fantastic doppler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back