Which chore do you hate most of all?

Doing the tea and preparing packed lunches :evil: grrrrrrr

cleaning the tiles in the bathroom. can never get them shiney enough!

i was only thinking about this today.....

It has to be putting the quilt cover back on the bed, i spent 30mins inside the bloody thing trying to put corner to corner and it still looks like a big lump.

This is deffinately OH's job.

Hanging out washing and putting it away are the worst things ever for me.

Making tea..... OH is a very picky eater and I never know what to make him! its always a debate and I get sick of cooking the same thing over and over again.... everything else I e enjoy doing!!!

Babylicious said:
ironing or washing the dishes! I hate both with a passion

Same here! Ironing being the one I hate the most. I hate doing the dishes too but OH will sometimes do the dishes but he hasn't ironed a single thing in the 9 years I have known him. I'd put it off for so long I spent over 3 hours the other day doing it :twisted:

i hate cleaning the bathroom and changing the quit cover - i always shout OH to do that, i tell him i got a job for him - make him feel all manly and special lol.

I quite like washing the pots (gets my nails beautifully clean) and hoovering

Cleaning the bathroom for me too. Not sure why but I can't stand it. I clean my whole house almost daily, hoover, dust etc but I only clean my bathroon once a week! :lol:
I don't mind doing the washing (I only iron when needed) but it feels like a never ending job.

1sttimemum said:
i hate cleaning the bathroom and changing the quit cover - i always shout OH to do that, i tell him i got a job for him - make him feel all manly and special lol.

I quite like washing the pots (gets my nails beautifully clean) and hoovering

I get OH to change the quilt cover too! I pretend I can never do it as well as him! :lol:

doing dishes.
drying washing (i never use the tumble dryer as its too expensive and i dont have a garden to put them on a washing line, so the clothes hang around on clothes horse or the radiater for bloody days and makes the place look a show)
putting washing away.
changing the bed.
making bottles for the night lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back