Hospital Bag

Little Rose

Reaction score
Hey, what are you guys using as a hospital bag? Is anyone using a small suitcase with wheels, the one you'd take as hand luggage?

How much stuff do we actually take to the hospital? Maybe i'll need a trunk with wheels at this rate lol.

i bought my hospital bag today... it is called a weekend bag ... if that makes sense! only bought it because it was on offer!

but last time i didnt take a bag!! i got told off by my nan as she kept saying for me to pack it from 30weeks and i never.. and went into premature labour at 33weeks!!... Opps :) x

I have visions of me with an asda bag if I go early! I want a new case for the big event. Must start looking.

I have an orly keely weekend bag it's fairly big so it can fit two towels and my dressing gown in it!

i packed mine at 28 weeks into like a gym bag type thing, but i nearly packed it into a bag with the wheels! i am debating on changing it over lol! i used my changing bag for all my babys clothes and nappies, so taking 2 bags. x

i have a gorgeous Jack Wills weekend bag that i got for christmas, which I use when i go visit my bf at uni. Expensive but lovely and i most definately will be using it!

I'm usin my old hairdressin bag,the handle had come off but got my mum to fix it...it's bright pink,crocodile skin effect,and it's like giant holdall on wheels-can't wait to see dh pullin it thru hospital lol xx

Got 3 bags!! One is quite big and two smaller ones, but we want to keep things separately ie during/after/baby.

i got like a big weekend bag ( cheap from primark) for me and a holdall for baby.

i dnt have a bag yet and how weird i cant remember wat bag i tool with my son but i packed it and repacked it over and over again from around 32 weeks was so excited lol.

Think this time im going to have a bag for me and a bag for baby. With his nappies clothes nad stuff in it then my own bag. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO makes me wanna go get my bag bought now lol x

Oh never thought about the cabin suitcase, have a couple of those so think it would be perfect! x

will take my small ancient wheelie bag or sport bag...no way I'm buying a new bag !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back