Which Boys Name ?

1980bubbles

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

We are team yellow, we already have a girls name picked, just can't decide on a boys name ?

Oh and I both like one boys name each, I like Myles, oh likes Brody.

Which one do you think ladies :) ?

I really like both, sorry not very helpful :lol:

Maybe your surname would sway me with what goes best? I'm slightly more towards Brody, I've liked that name for years but both are fab names :) xx

Thank you, one each, it's going to be hard

I think if I push him I can get the name I like, but then will feel bad as I picked lo name.

Our surname is Armstrong.

I originally liked the name Bailey, as our little girls name is Hollie and I thought the 2 would go nicely together. Oh doesn't like it though so not allowed :-(

Boys names are just so difficult

Last edited:
I love Myles, but I would spell it Miles. That is because the ones I know spell it that way and I would find it annoying saying Myles, no with a y all the time.

You could use both? Myles Brody Armstrong sounds good together.

I like Bailey too, although I would associate the name with a girl rather than a boy.

I'm not a big fan of Bailey, Brody and Miles are much nicer :)

Miles Brody Armstrong is lovely but Hollie & Brody is super cute. Eek you've got a hard decision!! xx

Thanks

I agree with the spelling, Miles is much better. I like the suggestion of using one as a middle name as I hadn't even considered that.

The choice now is which way round will they go ?

Either way I'm going to have to be extra nice to oh to get what I want lol xx

I actually have a Brody so I am bias but love the name :) mine is Brody Mason! Miles was another name on my boys list too. So yeh love both :)

Brodie is in my list with too many others which is making choosing hard!! Hubby doesn't help as he says he likes them all!! Xx

Neither of them Are My kind of name (I'm A Kinda traditionalist) but I'd the two I feel like Myles is a better name

I like Myles. My little boy is called Ryleigh - we shorten it to Ryls x

Personal thoughts are that if you have a little girl with an 'ee' sound on the end of her name, then go for Miles as the first name for a male sibling.

I am (and this is just my preference) not a particular fan of naming 'cutesy' first names as they might struggle to follow your child through all stages of life or situations. Miles can easily transition from infant through to old man and Miles could be a binman, investment banker, or rocket scientist. It seems to flow and is timeless. Miles Brody also sounds pleasant and flows well.

Miles may well go on my list now haha! Didn't realise I liked it quite so much

I like Brody Armstrong but that's becuase I'm a huge fan of the distillers, however because of her it will remind me of a girls name, can you agree to have both names the do go together well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back