Your thoughts please?! ;)

Smithy1980

Reaction score
Hey ladies

We're on team yellow and have decided on Freya Elizabeth for a girl (Elizabeth after my mummy who is no longer with us.)

We're still a bit stuck on boys names as we can't agree....we will be having George as middle name after OHs dad and OH likes Joshua George and I like Zak George but neither of us LOVE each others choices like we do the girls name....

Just wondered which one you all preferred and also if anyone had any suggestions for names which go with George?

Surname is Lambert if that helps?

Thanks lovelies xxx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Love the name Freya, I'm viking ancestry so I suppose I should lol and Elizabeth would be one of my choices if it wasn't for the surname. I like both boys names to be honest....maybe make it a competition, choose a date near when you are due and the one who's closest gets to choose(and no cheating with a hot curry lmao) xxxxxxxxx

Freya Elizabeth is a lovely name :)
Out of your boys names I do like Joshua George

What do you think of: Tobias, Tyler, Ethan?
(Sorry I'm having trouble thinking of some atm) xzxx

Thanks ladies :) I quite like Ethan actually and Tyler!

I was due on Monday so were leaving it a little late lol!!

What do u think of Alfie George? Xx

Thanks Spinneygirl....we had Alfie to start with for ages, then went off it a little and now not sure?!? OH came up with Riley George too which I quite like??!

Not sure why we're struggling so much with boys names.....maybe its a sign that we're team pink :) xx

Riley George sounds nice. So does Alfie George :)

I'd love to have George as a middle name after my Grandad but don't think OH would go for it as I think he wants his Dad's name :roll:

xx

Last edited:
Yeah I'm swaying towards Riley a little now! Also still love Zak!

OMG I love Alex too but my best friend has an Alex so no go!

Cor it's so hard!

Thanks girlies really helpful :) xxx

I like your OHs choice of Joshua George, flows nicely! Alfie George is also cute !xxx

Riley George is a nice name too hun.

Has LO made an appearance yet? (Sorry I'm trying to catch up with posts, so sorry in advance if you have put a recent post up saying if you have or haven't lol)

#what about Archie as an alternative to Alfie? Archie Lambert sounds like a funky name to me ;)
Alexander and Joshua were both on my list but o/h doesn't like :roll:

Hey....nope still hanging in here lol! Sorry just seen these posts!

I love Alex but my friend has an Alex and a Jacob which I also love and weirdly enough her name is Frankie lol :) so there all out haha!

I liked Archie too but OH doesn't! Grrrr! I'm hoping once he's seen be give birth and go through it all he'll let me have Riley haha :) xx

Ooooh - Freya Elizabeth is gorgeous!

I think George needs another old fashioned, yet cool, name to go with it...

Harry, Henry, Charlie, Louis, Alfie, Albert (Bertie)...I'm sensing a theme here with the 'ee' sound on the end :lol:

Good luck with the birth hun! Looking forward to seeing which name you choose in the end! xx

Last edited:
Seeing as you both fully agree on George, why dont you have it as a first name? it is a very cute name for a boy at the moment!

Seeing as you both fully agree on George, why dont you have it as a first name? it is a very cute name for a boy at the moment!

Thanks vampybear.....we had our little girl yesterday! Must have been a sign with only being able to think of girlie names :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back