Where r most your kicks

Lynseysg

Reaction score
Hi

I'm aware there's still lots of time for my bump to turn round (currently breech n has been for good 6-8 weeks)

I'm doing all I can to try to move bump naturally, but how wd I know if in the right place.

Was wondering where most of your kicks are. I get lots of different ones all over but also lots down below..... And sometimes feel like a foot is going to pop out between my legs. If this is still happening are the chances bump is still wrong way round, or could this be hands above it's head?

Appreciate any help
X

My little one was head down yesterday and im feeling her really down low, i get the odd kick in the ribs but thats it.
Whens your next appointment hunny? x x

I could feel how my Lo was laid by where his bum was. I can't explain how I knew that's what it was I just did, probably cos he stuck it out lots sometimes you could even see the lump where it was. Have a feel you might be able to figure out which way its facing by other parts.

My nxt apt is nxt we'd, I'll be 36 wks.

I think I can feel bumps head to my left under rib cage, which moves from side to side, but can't feel much else so was guessing on kicks as to if bumps turned or not.

Most my kicks are to the right side of my tum and then down below.

Could this be hands.... Or is it more likely feet?
X

My LO is alot smaller than yours but her back is to my left and hands and feet to my right, is there a chance you could be feeling bumps bum rather than head? x x

Just don't know.... I find it really hard to tell. That's why I was more going off the kicks and if the fact that they were down below was an indication that bump hadn't turned yet?

Originally thought it was bumps bottom I cd feel all along, until mw said no that's the head as it's harder, so I'm a bit rubbish. I then figured after a few conversations I've had with others about where my kicks are and have been for a while that bumps been lay wrong all along when i thought it was right way up (as did mw 2 weeks ago, which we now know she was wrong)

So thought I was better going off where I felt movement.... And assumed strong nudges below right between my legs is most probably feet??

I'm useless!!?!
X

My baby has been head down like since, forever! The most movements I feel however are really really low down. I keep asking myself how can that possibly be a head when it feels like feet... My other movements are mostly just above belly button

I just dont know then. I get definate kicks below and on my pubic bone.... And have assumed it was feet still..... I just can't tell!

Will have to wait n see wt mw says, I just wanted to be able to tell myself.

What I used to do was try feel the position before I saw mw to see what position he was in and then again after if I was wrong, might help you learn x

Thank u

I feel like I should be able to tell... Feel a bit rubbish! I defo know when I can feel the head, which I can't at the mo just a hard curve which I'm assuming is the back, so was tryin to go off the kicks.

X

If it makes u feel any better hunny I don't have a clue at the moment either! Seem to feel kicks and movement all over and can't tell what's a kick and what's a punch!......Seeing my MW next week and hoping to learn a bit more!! Don't feel u r rubbish.....I am sure you're not alone! And still got time for baby to turn if they are wrong way up! xxx

Glad I'm not alone then!!

Suppose I'll just have to be patient n wait n see....I wish I cd bloody see in there!! I'm sure bumps still the wrong way up but I'll just have to keep tryin to turn and hope it works!

I figured feelings right between my legs and pubic bone must be feet otherwise it's hands wd be always over it's head?!? But maybe I'm wrong...... Hope I am!

Could swear a midwife friend said to me years ago (just in conversation) that heads bounce when you prod them and bums don't. Pickle is still wriggling lots, but it's slowed a lot. Tend to get nudges in the same spot, always about three inches above my belly button and a couple of inches to the left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back