Morning sickness

bute69

Reaction score
Although I've had my suspicions for the last few Weeks that I might be pregnant, I found out for sure with a test 2 days ago. Went to the Doctors yesterday and as I have had morning sickness for the last 5 or 6 days she thinks I'm about 6 Weeks on. I can't believe I'm that far on! When did everyone elses morning sickness start? Does 6 Weeks sound about right? I'm clueless as this is my first. Also, does anyone know of anything to ease the nausea??

Yep sounds about right. My sickness started around the beginning of last week and has gradually got worse...from just feeling nauseous to actually being sick. I went and bought the sea bands from boots and they helped a bit but not as good as I thought they would be to be honest. Other poeple have suggested ginger biscuits, rich tea biscuits or biscuits with arrowroot in them and flat lemonade but your best finding something that works for you.

Hope it subsides soon!!!

Chelb13 x

Congratulations xxxxxxx
My early scan put me over a week further on than I thought which really cheered me up cos I was closer to the 12 weeks lol xxxxxxx.

Whenever I have nausea I have flat lemonade. If you have none that's already flat put a tiny bit of sugar in the glass and it will go flat (as long as you aren't a diabetic of course) xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back