Where can you buy packet food that you mix with water?

Londoner Claire

Reaction score
This is all my daughter will eat, any flavour. I have liquidized food, really smooth but she isn't interested yet, she gags, charming! All I ever seem to find is packet cereals. I want meals like you get in jars but don't like giving jarred food, it tastes awful!

I never had any problems with my son having my own food liquidized so lost on this one.

any supermarket i used to use these heinz do them they should be where the baby cereals are but there arnt many to choose from only about 3/4 maybe at most.

any supermarket hun and there are loads to pick from dinners and desserts, its all my daughter would eat up to about 10 months

Thanks Ladies. I tried my Boots, they do loads of cereals but no dinners and Sainsbury's but they only do Mediterranean Rice. She loves that one but there must be others. :(

i got hannahs from asda and she used to have all sorts of dinners, dont like stage 2 as the lumpy bits never seemed to go soft

Thanks Mary. Don't have and Adsa close to me. :( Jade is still on the 4-6 month Cow & Gate and Farley's cereals, she doesn't like any lumps, unless she's eating a Rusk. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back