Baby Kicks

Bloom

Reaction score
Where do you get yours?

I havent had any kicks above my belly button i always get them below my belly button on the inside and outside if that makes sense.

Do you think i should be worried that she is so low down at this stage. :think:

I get my kicks all over, even up to the ribs but then again Im a midget..well almost. I get simultanious ones too which is weird, Il be feeling kicks above my tummy button and getting headbutts/punches in the bum or lady bits! Why would you be worried that shes low down hun? Just depends which way she is up I should think :think:

x

mine change place but are mainly low down

At night when I lie down they are higher up about level with my belly button.

At the moment everytime I sneeze the baby kicks me - think baby is getting fed up of me sneezing 100 times an hour :( :lol:

Tillytots said:
I get my kicks all over, even up to the ribs but then again Im a midget..well almost. I get simultanious ones too which is weird, Il be feeling kicks above my tummy button and getting headbutts/punches in the bum or lady bits! Why would you be worried that shes low down hun? Just depends which way she is up I should think :think:

x

Just that she is on the small side anyway and im just worrying that shes not growing quick enough and i thought at 27 weeks she would want more room and therefore be higher up sometimes. Im probaly worrying over nothing :oops: .

aww bless her, she's more than likely the right way up as opposed to upside down/head down and thats why you get all kicks below. When is your next midwife? she will keep an eye on her. Im sure they say half these things to scare us sometimes....take the fundal measuring....thats complete rubbish :lol:

My baby measured bigger in the scan I was 20+5 or something and he was measuring nearly 22 weeks but its all random guesses. All babies grow at different rates I think and especially after 14/15 weeks thats why they cant give you an accurate EDD after this time.

Dont worry hun, Im sure your little bunny is just perfect in there :hug: :hug:

xx

i feel my kicks all over very odd when one minute its above my belly button then it moves right down low so i dread to think what hes doing in there!!!
im sure you baby is fine hun :)
manda xx

I get most of mine low down and my baby tends to sit up (bum down or breech lol) which is nothing to worry about at this stage but could explain why you're kicks are low down too :)

Try not to worry :hug:

Most of mine are lower down - I've had very few kicks above the belly button. The uterus isn't that far above the belly button at this point - only about 6cm - so it makes sense that since most of him is below the belly button you are less likely to feel kicks above. Don't worry about it :hug: I think my one is on his side a lot, either that or he can do the splits as I often get a kick at one side followed by a kick at the other :rotfl:

I dont get kicks above my belly button, but my MW said thats because my placenta is right at the top of my uterus

Mine are all over, and like Tilly I very often get punched on the left low side whilst simultaneously kicked in the ribs on the right!

Today OH and I watched her head moving, now that was weird :shock:

Mostly I feel her around my belly button on the right - I think she sleeps that way round and those are her feet, but I definitely saw a hand on the left the other day.

Mine are low down and to the sides a little. Last night I am sure that I felt a foot or hand pushing against me, it just stayed there for a while and felt really hard.
The other day it felt as though he had both his feet propped up against me...I think he's trying to find a way out now his eyes can open! :lol:

My placenta is anterior high according to notes will that make a difference :think:

Mine's anterior but I don't know if it's high or low :think: sounds like you got WAY more info at your 20 week scan than me!!

debecca said:
Mine's anterior but I don't know if it's high or low :think: sounds like you got WAY more info at your 20 week scan than me!!

They didnt tell or explain any of it to me i just saw it on my notes. Trust me when i say your scan was better than mine. :D

that will explain it then I should think. Anterior means its on the front - where you would usually feel most of the kicks and hige means its cushioning them up top :)

Mine is Anterior too

x

Sorry forgot to say thanks :D

I spend far too much time on here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member