Baby's Position...

allycat

Reaction score
I'm v confused about what I'm feeling in my tummy area at the moment. Just had a bath and was lying down... I thought baby was level with belly button at the 24/25 week time? When I was lying in the bath, above my belly button ad under my boobs (more towards my boobs than belly button!) I could feel a round hard area. Surely the baby can't be that far up my body?! I was feeling some good movements in the bath just above my belly button, but does anyone know for sure where baby would be right now and why I might have a lump there? :shock: xxx

I thought it was 1cm per week so at 24 weeks the top of the uterus would be four cm's above your belly button? :think: The uterus reaches the belly button at 20 week - or so I read.

Everything that was in that space though gets pushed up so it could just be another vital organ or something being crammed out of the way? :lol:

I read at 20 weeks its level with your belly button and it goes up by a cm each week as well :)

Mine is still feet down and dancing and tip-toeing all over my bladder. Sometimes it feels like it's doing a bit of trampolining down there! :lol:

She was booting me in the bladder a week or so ago and now her movements have gone back to the way they were weeks ago when I needed to have my hand where she was kicking out..! Must be my stomach I could feel earlier...guess everything's a bit squashed in there at the moment! :cheer: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back