Where Are You?

I know what you mean Vicky, I thought it was brill to have such long cycles and all my friends in secondary school were jealous lol. x

Tracey - I can't imagine what it must feel like for you as the coil may affect your cycles. :( Hopefully the OPKs can kick in and start helping soon hun. x

Thanks Kizzibea. :) x

Minx - Must be horrible, I was freaking out yesterday when my internet stopped working for about an hour! Well and truely addicted! x

i am too its soooo bad but i get so much support from u girls and its nice
as i dont currently dont have a life lol its nice to chat to someone in my possition :)
when oh is around im itching to get on here lol

Glad I'm not alone there Minx!!

I'm exactly the same hehe! x x

I am 23 days in to my cycle and currently 7dpo.
The witch is due on the 16th. :pray: she doesnt come!!

baby dust to you rachaellouise
my af due on the 12th ..........think she is on her way though :(

baby dust to you rachaellouise
my af due on the 12th ..........think she is on her way though :(

Thankyou!! Baby dust :dust: to you too!! Fingers crossed she stays away!!
Yeah I have an awful feeling she is on the way to me too :(

Vickyxxx - I got AF on CD58 last month; I so know what you are going through! I took Agnus Castus for the first 14 days of this cycle to try and regulate but don't know yet what use it's been...I'm now on CD19.
I'm on cycle 2, have been doing OPK's since last Thurs (CD14), all negative so far :-( thought they were getting darker but after looking at the OPK gallery I don't think so... got my Clearblue digi OPK's today though - hurrah!
Going to just keep testing and keep as upbeat & positive as poss! Think I have been getting some OV symptoms (really aching back, some EWCM - although not sure if it's EWCM or hubby's swimmers, ahem!) but just can't be sure with my neg. OPK's - confused.com
Also trying to keep myself busy as much as poss I run a small Cupcake Company and this weekend we have muchos orders; Weddings, birthdays etc so that should keep me occupied!
Good luck and baby dust to everyone xxx :)
:dust::dust::dust:

P.s. - also very much a PF ADDICT!

Last edited:
well i am cd4......loads of time to wait to test for me....lol

I doubt i will get pregnant this month as my OH is away, right smack bang when I'm ovulating...if i do on the same day as last month...so i'm not even gonna get an ounce of hope up!! So December here I come..

I also am a little worried about this whole ttc thing.........trying my best not to stress about it and think about how it will happen when it happens.

I'm having a hard week at work so thats been playing on my mind, which in a way is taking my mind off babies....so thats good!

I can't wait for christmas and started my shopping at the weekend...all online..good old amazon, it's brill! ha ha

xx

Samsgirl - the beginning of a cycle is always the best time for me. At least it is once the witch buggers off. It's just a shame your OH won't be around later in the month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back