where are you giving birth?

At Home, just like with my girl but probably not an uc like last time not sure about that yet ;)

K8 - I'm going to the Isis centre in Wexham, hopefully! Plan on a water birth as well. Have you had a visit there yet? We went the other week and it seemed ok

Hi there! No I need to book my tour still must do that! Il do it tommo when I'm there for antenatal appointment x

At the midwife led birthing centre at the hospital hopefully provided everything continues to go well and I remain low risk - and is easy enough to be transferred across if any complications arise xx

Royal jubilee maternity hospital in belfast it is for me. Id prefer to try a water birth if possible but im just gona go with the flow n see what happens

Home in a pool hopefully. And it's my first. :)

K8 - I'm going to the Isis centre in Wexham, hopefully! Plan on a water birth as well. Have you had a visit there yet? We went the other week and it seemed ok

Hi there! No I need to book my tour still must do that! Il do it tommo when I'm there for antenatal appointment x

They just give you the number to call! They are held on Sundays - every half hour from 09.00. It's worth doing. I'm in Farnham Common so it's not too far away, about 15 minutes

Hopefully a home birth here too, my last 2 were in midwife led birthing centre (Unfortunatly it is closed now :dohh:) They were both very positive experiences. Just hope for the same this time. Fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back