When....

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
When did your LO's do the following....?

Smile
Laugh
Copy Noises
Play with rattle/toy
Roll over on their own

:lol: All E does is sleep and poop... OH wants her to get more 'interesting' but I quite like it... :rotfl:

ha Phoebe's a bit young but...

Smiled at 3 weeks 5 days.

I'm sure she laughed the day after when I was tickling her cheek (though i'm sure everyone will tell me this is way too early haha). She also makes laughing noises when looking at our pics on the wall. I'm sure i'm not making it up!

Is it possible for them to laugh this early? Who knows.

Toby wants her to walk ASAP. Bet he'll wish he never said that when she does!!!

Ella smiled at 8 weeks, and she giggles sometimes but we haven't heard a proper laugh as yet.
She's still too little to do the rest but she is really trying to roll over, it's only a matter of time :)

Smile - about 3 and a half weeks :)

Laugh - honestly cant remember, um maybe 2 months? could be way out tho earlier or later iv forgot :oops:

Copy Noises - forgot this one too :oops:

Play with rattle/toy - about 3 or 4 months.

Roll over on their own - 2 months!!! i kno thats quite early! from back to front that was tho, front to back wasnt til MUCH later maybe 5 months or something- so depending on whether u count full rolling or rolling just one way- its either 5 months or 2 months!

Jade&Evie said:
When did your LO's do the following....?

Smile
Laugh
Copy Noises
Play with rattle/toy
Roll over on their own

:lol: All E does is sleep and poop... OH wants her to get more 'interesting' but I quite like it... :rotfl:

Ellie smiled at 3 weeks, laughed at 11 weeks. She copies noises sometimes but prefers to make her own :roll: :lol: She's been holding objects a while but its probably from about 3 months shes been able to properly play with stuff and is improving all the time. She can roll from front to back but cant go back to front yet.... :D

Libbie lips was smiling at 5 weeks, laughing about 3 months, playing with rattle about 3 months also and rolling over - she can roll from her back to her side but not from her front onto her back, shes been rolling for about 3 weeks now but as i say from her back to her side!!

.... RIGHT....

I'm off to grin at her so she'll smile at me... I hope it's nearer to 4 weeks rather than 5 because I'll have jaw ache! :rotfl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Smile..........................................3 weeks
Laugh.........................................about 11weeks :think: although she chuckled more than laughed... now she proper laughs but I don't remember when it started...it was more of a gradual thing
Copy Noises................................ about 9 weeks, she would copy the words hello, hej and hi ya! now she copies loads..even kissing...
Play with rattle/toy.........................abour 9 weeks but not for long...
Roll over on their own....................hmmmm she can roll over...first time around 3.5 months but she HATES being on her tummy so it seems to be that she chooses not to rather than she unable...

:roll:

Anjali smiled at about 5 weeks and 'laughed' at 7 weeks. Maybe not a laugh exactly but she makes a 'k-heee' noise in her throat when she does a big smile

she doesnt do any of the rest yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back