When did your LO's first laugh or smile?

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
... I only ask because I am adament Harlow is smiling and laughing already. OH keeps saying it is just wind but I am not so sure. Sure she laughed when she was asleep too!

When did your LO's first laugh or smile?

X

From the first days, but they weren't 'real', social smiles, just practising facial expressions in his sleep x

Mine was about 8 weeks when he properly started smiling and reacting happy, he'd done a few before but they were more like involuntary face twitches!!

Lo is 4wks on sat and we are sure she's smiling already, even the hv said that they looked like social smiles :) she laughs in her sleep too! xx

Ahh well, must just be wind then lol. Thanks ladies x

At 4 weeks I had what I'd call practice smiles like the 1st pic but by 6 weeks I was getting the second pic BUT he had a lull for a few days but they are starting up again.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329916542.851554.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329916542.851554.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 16
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329916562.783454.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329916562.783454.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 15
We have smiles at around 5 weeks and laughs at 11 weeks. It's amazing!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

5 weeks for real smiles, cant mind when laughs, will need to check back at my journal.

:)

Lewy's having those lovely windy smiles in his sleep all the time, sometimes halfway through feeding as well lol. I tickled his cheek last night and got a few lovely smiles out of him I'm certain are real :).

Think Charlie was about 4 or 5 weeks when I got smiles out of him before.

leo started proper smiling about 6 weeks started doing mini laughs last week so 10 weeks. does chuckle in his sleep more though xxx

6 weeks for a proper smile and she's not long started to laugh with noise, before it was a silent laugh

Alice has been smiling since about a week old! There full on smiles when she hears people speak, she does it when you tickle her cheek and stuff. xx

i love the windy smiles,so cute!! its a real smile if you ask me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back